Fuck you Japan

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-04-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Fuck you Japan
(02-04-2014 10:52 PM)aurora Wrote:  In the southern oceans, anyway...

Make sure the whales know where the safe house is located.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
03-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Fuck those people and their twisted animal abuse. Angry

There was a video of some town over there that would trap a bunch of Dolphins in a cove and beat them to death with clubs. They said it was a age old tradition and should continue. Fuckers ! I hope they all meet a worse fate.

The video is still on youtube, but I wont even try to find it again, it makes me to sick and pissed off.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
03-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Now you want to be counted alongside Australia.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 4 users Like Hafnof's post
03-04-2014, 07:01 AM
(03-04-2014 06:54 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Fuck those people and their twisted animal abuse. Angry

There was a video of some town over there that would trap a bunch of Dolphins in a cove and beat them to death with clubs. They said it was a age old tradition and should continue. Fuckers ! I hope they all meet a worse fate.

The video is still on youtube, but I wont even try to find it again, it makes me to sick and pissed off.

Can we gather them in a small crowded room and throw rocks at their heads? Maybe M80s...

I am not normally a violent man, but people who fuck with animals, especially intelligent ones, bring out my inner psychopath. Angry

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-04-2014, 07:15 AM
(03-04-2014 07:01 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Can we gather them in a small crowded room and throw rocks at their heads? Maybe M80s...
I am not normally a violent man, but people who fuck with animals, especially intelligent ones, bring out my inner psychopath. Angry

I'd have no problem lining them all up and 50cal them in the knees..... let em bleed out. Angry

[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
03-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Great, now I have to import my whale meat from Iceland.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
03-04-2014, 08:02 AM
(03-04-2014 08:00 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Great, now I have to import my whale meat from Iceland.

Given the choice between the two at least the Icelandic hunts are on non-endangered species and are very limited. What the Japanese were doing was just wrong on every level.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-04-2014, 09:28 AM
It's kind of interesting the reaction Japan gets. Are they easier to hate than Norwegians, Icelanders, and Faroese?

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
03-04-2014, 10:52 AM
(03-04-2014 09:28 AM)cjlr Wrote:  It's kind of interesting the reaction Japan gets. Are they easier to hate than Norwegians, Icelanders, and Faroese?

If Norwegians, Icelanders, and Faroese, are doing what the Japanese are doing, then they can go to hell also.

* Warning, dont watch this if you have weak stomach or just ate. Watch this

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
03-04-2014, 11:21 AM
(03-04-2014 10:52 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 09:28 AM)cjlr Wrote:  It's kind of interesting the reaction Japan gets. Are they easier to hate than Norwegians, Icelanders, and Faroese?

If Norwegians, Icelanders, and Faroese, are doing what the Japanese are doing, then they can go to hell also.

Exhibits:
A,
B,
C.

(03-04-2014 10:52 AM)War Horse Wrote:  * Warning, dont watch this if you have weak stomach or just ate. Watch this

They do exactly the same thing in the Faroes.

... this is my signature!