Fuck you Japan

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-04-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: Fuck you Japan
I'm posting on my phone and youtube is expensive.

I nevertheless refuse to tar a nation of millions due to the actions of a few. I also hate racism in all its ugly forms.

I have also had long relationships, both personal and professional with Japanese people. I am proud to call many my friends. I have also worked in Japan and was always treated with respect and courtesy.

We all have our own experiences.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 05:19 AM
(04-04-2014 05:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm posting on my phone and youtube is expensive.

I nevertheless refuse to tar a nation of millions due to the actions of a few. I also hate racism in all its ugly forms.I have also had long relationships, both personal and professional with Japanese people. I am proud to call many my friends. I have also worked in Japan and was always treated with respect and courtesy.

We all have our own experiences.

Really, the racism card ? Thats special. Seeing that being Japanese is a nationality and not a race.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
04-04-2014, 05:21 AM
How would you describe it?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
04-04-2014, 05:47 AM
(04-04-2014 05:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  How would you describe it?

Maybe xenphobia or misanthropy, but not racist.

If that were the case of racism, I would have a field day, being a pure blooded German, born and raised. Wink

04-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Fair enough.

I am in no way interested in battling fellow atheists on a forum. Nor am I angry. I don't know anyone here and nobody knows me.

We all have reasons and experiences. My dad fought the Japanese in WWII and came home a violent psycho who would later spend over a decade in prison for child abuse. I suppose I could be angry with the Japanese for that. But my experiences have all been positive.

Forums are just a lark and a distraction. Hell posting here on my phone I cannot even see my text. But I am quiet with my work at the moment and it is fun posting here and getting to read fellow atheists. I suppose I don't expect to be taken too seriously. I'm a pretty light hearted guy. I am rarely deadly serious. Text on a screen is not real life communication. I never have arguments. I cannot recall the last time.

Banjo.
04-04-2014, 06:16 AM
I dont like to argue either, tho there are a few things I'm very passionate about.

One of them being animal cruelty and any individual or peoples that propagates such.

I tend to loose my cool at times, but mean no harm in the discussion on a personal level.

04-04-2014, 06:21 AM
Yeah, as a kid I worked on a trawler and also as a hunter culling kangaroos. I was 12. A little later I worked in an abbotoir. All countries have them.

I had a girlfriend in Japan, Akiko. Akiko never killed a whale. Smile

Banjo.
04-04-2014, 06:21 AM
Dolphins and whales? Cows and chickens!

Anyone seen that South Park episode?

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
04-04-2014, 06:24 AM
How about the double meat burgers on Buffy? Smile

Banjo.
04-04-2014, 06:29 AM
(04-04-2014 06:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah, as a kid I worked on a trawler and also as a hunter culling kangaroos. I was 12. A little later I worked in an abbotoir. All countries have them.

I had a girlfriend in Japan, Akiko. Akiko never killed a whale. Smile

I have no problem with humane slaughter for food, or to thin the herd for healthy survival, anything else doesnt get a pass in my book.

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post