Fuck you Japan

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-04-2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Fuck you Japan
In the abbotoir the sheep were wrestled onto their backs and then their throats were cut. They bled out while the other sheep watched and waited their turn.

Did I mention they were skinned and gutted before the other sheep as well?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 08:15 AM
(04-04-2014 06:29 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 06:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah, as a kid I worked on a trawler and also as a hunter culling kangaroos. I was 12. A little later I worked in an abbotoir. All countries have them.

I had a girlfriend in Japan, Akiko. Akiko never killed a whale. Smile

I have no problem with humane slaughter for food, or to thin the herd for healthy survival, anything else doesnt get a pass in my book.

Modern whale hunting by the Japs was never for food, it was a political/cultural fuck you gaijin's
Indigenous Arctic cultures have a justification if it's an economy issue.

Whales show empathy for their own kind, sheep have no clue or care, even when their young is killed by a fox i've seen first hand a mother sheep walk off indifferent,

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
04-04-2014, 08:23 AM
(04-04-2014 06:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  Dolphins and whales? Cows and chickens!

Anyone seen that South Park episode?

Big Grin

That's stupid. Chickens and cows are plentiful and bread for the purpose of filling our stomachs. Whales and dolphins on the other hand are wild sea creatures that we know very little about and whom are not plentiful in population nor are they capable of a speedy recovery due to their long breed time.

To suggest we shouldn't care about killing of whales and dolphins because we kill cows and chickens is ignorant and stupid.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
04-04-2014, 08:24 AM
(04-04-2014 07:03 AM)Banjo Wrote:  In the abbotoir the sheep were wrestled onto their backs and then their throats were cut. They bled out while the other sheep watched and waited their turn.

If your trying to make friends with me, your doing a shit ass job pal.

Other than trying to be a douche bag, what possible reason do you have for posting this shit, I really dont give a flying fuck about you or the slaughter house protocol.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
06-04-2014, 03:44 AM
(04-04-2014 08:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 06:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  Dolphins and whales? Cows and chickens!

Anyone seen that South Park episode?

Big Grin

That's stupid. Chickens and cows are plentiful and bread for the purpose of filling our stomachs. Whales and dolphins on the other hand are wild sea creatures that we know very little about and whom are not plentiful in population nor are they capable of a speedy recovery due to their long breed time.

To suggest we shouldn't care about killing of whales and dolphins because we kill cows and chickens is ignorant and stupid.

Big Grin

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-epi...ale-whores

Stupid dolphins!!

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-04-2014, 03:53 AM
My reason for posting is this: often people seem to live tucked away from reality. People complain about whales being slaughtered and I hate that too. However, all that meat in the butchers comes from somewhere. And it is not pretty.

So here we have a thread where an entire race of people is being vilified. It is racism pure and simple. Someone mentions they understand about slaughterhouses and the culling of kangaroos.

Well, I have lived amongst it as a child. None of this shocks me. Did it shock someone here or make them angry? Perhaps that is not such a bad thing.

To quote Martin Krane, "I thought he needed a bite of a reality sandwich."

Someone chose the word xenophobia over racism. You can take your pick I suppose.

I choose racism.

(04-04-2014 08:24 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 07:03 AM)Banjo Wrote:  In the abbotoir the sheep were wrestled onto their backs and then their throats were cut. They bled out while the other sheep watched and waited their turn.

If your trying to make friends with me, your doing a shit ass job pal.

Other than trying to be a douche bag, what possible reason do you have for posting this shit, I really dont give a flying fuck about you or the slaughter house protocol.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Just let it fucking go Banjo, you calling out rasist because you banged some Asian pussy is just a fallback on your religious mind set.

I'm done arguing with your stupid shit. You obviously didnt read the entire thread anyway.

Again for the hard of hearing...... Nationalism and race are not the same thing Facepalm

06-04-2014, 09:50 AM
War Horse, are you talking about the doco "The Cove"?

That movie hurts my heart to see. I wish more people would watch it.

On a separate note, I'd like to see baby seal clubbing go away as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-04-2014, 09:55 AM
(06-04-2014 09:50 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  War Horse, are you talking about the doco "The Cove"?

That movie hurts my heart to see. I wish more people would watch it.

On a separate note, I'd like to see baby seal clubbing go away as well.

Yes, it was "The Cove", I put a youtube video in here some posts back.

People that dont have compassion for animals are usually the lowest form of human trash.

Murder's, rapist's and pedo's almost always have animal abuse in their past. Not hard to figure out why.

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
06-04-2014, 10:59 AM
(04-04-2014 06:03 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Fair enough.

I am in no way interested in battling fellow atheists on a forum. Nor am I angry. I don't know anyone here and nobody knows me.

We all have reasons and experiences. My dad fought the Japanese in WWII and came home a violent psycho who would later spend over a decade in prison for child abuse. I suppose I could be angry with the Japanese for that. But my experiences have all been positive.

Forums are just a lark and a distraction. Hell posting here on my phone I cannot even see my text. But I am quiet with my work at the moment and it is fun posting here and getting to read fellow atheists. I suppose I don't expect to be taken too seriously. I'm a pretty light hearted guy. I am rarely deadly serious. Text on a screen is not real life communication. I never have arguments. I cannot recall the last time.

Text on a screen is real life communication. Wtf do you think all of us are figments of your cyber imagination?

I'm not going to get into the non-racist Japanese hate-fest argument. I just came to tell you that this is real.

There's no such thing as fake life. Everything you do, say, type, and read is all a very real part of your real life. All of us are real people too. And this is a very real form of communication with real people.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post