Fuck you Japan

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-04-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Fuck you Japan
As much as I hate what they do there, I do have to say that every time I see this thread's title, I die a little inside.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 11:32 AM
(06-04-2014 11:27 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  As much as I hate what they do there, I do have to say that every time I see this thread's title, I die a little inside.

I could have used a far more and actual racist word rather than the name of a country (which also happens to be the defendant in the international court case about the slaughter of whales, so really it's no more racist than saying fuck you to some specific person).

[Image: oscar.png]
06-04-2014, 11:36 AM
(06-04-2014 11:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 11:27 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  As much as I hate what they do there, I do have to say that every time I see this thread's title, I die a little inside.

I could have used a far more and actual racist word rather than the name of a country (which also happens to be the defendant in the international court case about the slaughter of whales, so really it's no more racist than saying fuck you to some specific person).

I just wonder what the reaction would be in here if someone posted something like "Fuck you America".

-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-04-2014, 11:37 AM
(06-04-2014 11:36 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 11:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I could have used a far more and actual racist word rather than the name of a country (which also happens to be the defendant in the international court case about the slaughter of whales, so really it's no more racist than saying fuck you to some specific person).

I just wonder what the reaction would be in here if someone posted something like "Fuck you America".

I'd agree with whomever posted it. *lol*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-04-2014, 11:38 AM
(06-04-2014 11:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I could have used a far more and actual racist word rather than the name of a country (which also happens to be the defendant in the international court case about the slaughter of whales, so really it's no more racist than saying fuck you to some specific person).

I wouldn't care at all. I think it quite often to be honest.
Just because someone says fuck you Japan, it doesn't imply that they actually hate the Japanese, or at least not all Japanese people.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-04-2014, 11:41 AM

Well wait for the right news article and I'll be happy to oblige.
Pretty sure I say insulting things towards America all the time. The place is a shit hole afterall.

06-04-2014, 11:46 AM
I guess it makes sense if you live in such a country Tongue

Anyway, I am aware that it is not an insult to all Japanese people, I just said how I feel about the title. In a... "just saying" way.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Fuck America/Americans..... is an almost daily war cry from most other countries.

No biggie

If I had a nickle for every anti German thing, not to mention being called a Nazi half of my life, I'd be a millionaire by now.

Again, no biggie.

People need to grow a thicker skin when it comes to "name calling"....

Its no biggie ! Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
06-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Quote:Its no biggie

That's what she said.

06-04-2014, 12:06 PM
(06-04-2014 12:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Its no biggie

That's what she said.

Your soooo cute, I just wanna pick you up.... and drop you on your head. Laugh out load

But, No......she never said that....ever. Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post