Fuck you Japan

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-04-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Fuck you Japan
(06-04-2014 11:55 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Fuck America/Americans..... is an almost daily war cry from most other countries.

No biggie

If I had a nickle for every anti German thing, not to mention being called a Nazi half of my life, I'd be a millionaire by now.

Again, no biggie.

People need to grow a thicker skin when it comes to "name calling"....

Its no biggie ! Wink

Exactly what I said. It's no biggie Tongue

I'd be the last person to argue about nationalities and "name calling". And I pretty much hate my country too.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
06-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Maybe the thread should have been titled"

"Fuck the Japanaese whaling fleet that kills hundreds of endangered animals every year under the guise of research and the Japanese government that condones it as well as all the individual law makers who won't stop it, the ship's captains and crew who profit from it and every fucking consumer of said whale meat for creating a demand."

When I read 'Muffs 'Fuck you Japan" that is what I take away. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
06-04-2014, 01:47 PM
(06-04-2014 11:36 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 11:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I could have used a far more and actual racist word rather than the name of a country (which also happens to be the defendant in the international court case about the slaughter of whales, so really it's no more racist than saying fuck you to some specific person).

I just wonder what the reaction would be in here if someone posted something like "Fuck you America".

It's already happened, I'm sure. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Sitting here thinking and steaming about how quick people are to throw the "race card" out there, for almost any term for people from a region.

Consider, a Pakistani is offended by the racist word "Paki", or Japanese with "Jap", yet when it comes to the term "Muricans" or "Redneck" , "Yanks" etc, its all good ?

I think the double standard and rationalisation by some folks needs to be redefined.

And FFS, unless your Jesse Jackson or Al Sharptin trying to make a buck and hate monger, dont fuckin use the race card so quick.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
06-04-2014, 06:55 PM
(06-04-2014 12:06 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 12:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's what she said.

Your soooo cute, I just wanna pick you up.... and drop you on your head. Laugh out load

But, No......she never said that....ever. Tongue

She was just being polite.

(06-04-2014 01:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Maybe the thread should have been titled"

"Fuck the Japanaese whaling fleet that kills hundreds of endangered animals every year under the guise of research and the Japanese government that condones it as well as all the individual law makers who won't stop it, the ship's captains and crew who profit from it and every fucking consumer of said whale meat for creating a demand."

When I read 'Muffs 'Fuck you Japan" that is what I take away. Drinking Beverage

Yea, I thought the title and the fact that I was posting pretty much said it all.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-04-2014, 05:00 AM
Is this the real reason for the whaling ban?

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/p...zqrvo.html

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-04-2014, 05:05 AM
(07-04-2014 05:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Is this the real reason for the whaling ban?

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/p...zqrvo.html

No.
Australia and New Zealand have both been pushing for trade agreements with various Asian countries (we were the first country ever to secure a free trade agreement with China, whatever no big deal) for several years now.

This would have gone ahead despite the whaling case.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-04-2014, 05:23 AM
Perhaps I am too jaded.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-04-2014, 05:25 AM
ANZAC's Motherfuckers !, we won the war, well it was significantly more successfully then Gallipoli.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post