21-06-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Fucked up situation
Hug

We are here for you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2016, 08:17 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I admire your courage to stay strong for your mom, even if it is a struggle on the inside, during such a difficult time. Hug

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
21-06-2016, 08:53 AM
I'm glad you guys managed to tell her, and that she seems to have taken it well. (As well as possible.)

You're going to need to be stronger than ever, for your loved ones. If you need to lean on people who can take it, we're all here for you.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-06-2016, 09:00 AM
[Image: enhanced-buzz-11998-1348849871-19.jpg]

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. I'll contact you over messenger if you need to talk.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
21-06-2016, 11:33 AM
I am so sorry. Just make sure that your mom gets the help you need and don't forget yourself in all this. If you feel yourself falling towards depression, don't be afraid to ask for help.
[+] 1 user Likes Iñigo's post
21-06-2016, 11:38 AM
I'm so sorry Hug

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
21-06-2016, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2016 12:15 PM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
Wow undergroundp. I'm so sorry. I was surprised to see a thread from you here — I don't know, I wasn't expecting it I guess — but damn, sure I wasn't expecting to read that.

I'm really sorry about what happened to your mom, and you. You weren't in the accident, but I can see you're suffering. My deepest condolences to you and your family for your aunt and my most sincere wishes for your mom to get back on her feet. She's lucky to have you on her side. Hug

You know where to find me.

<3

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
21-06-2016, 01:37 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through, UGP. This is just awful.

Hug
21-06-2016, 03:28 PM
I'm very glad to hear that your mother didn't take the news poorly. Hopefully the worst is past.

Take care of yourself. That includes taking some time to turn into a blubbering mess for a bit when you need it. Sadcryface

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
21-06-2016, 04:06 PM
I'm so deeply saddened and sorry your loss, it'll likely be a difficult road for your mom going forward. Survivors guilt can be difficult. Wickedly brutal in fact. Therapy will help.

Sending many hugs and thoughts.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post