Fuckin morons!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Fuckin morons!!
So,today there came an article in the newspaper about sloughtering dogs. The issue was that the stray dogs are kidnapped and sloughtered as a delicasy by chinese immigrants. That was not the real issue(although i have a bit of a problem with it) ,the real issue is the way they are slaughtered. They are tied up and beaten to death as it is supposed to make the meat tender. But the law says animals need to be slaughtered as quick and unpainfull as possible,so they will try to stop it. So i searched wich organ is supposed to enforce this law,and i called them.

(i might have said it a bit more differently,and translation errors might be in the following convo)

Me:hello, good day sir. I have some issues with your department's work.
Idiot: ok,what issues?
Me: is there a law that says animals should be sloughtered as quick and painfull as possible?
Idiot:yes,there is
me: can you cite it?
Idiot:not at the moment,no
me:but there is one?
Idiot: yes,there is
me: then why is halal slaughtering allowed?
Idiot: i don't understand
me: when you sloughter an animal the halal way,they are tied up ,there is made a quick wound (sorry,cant translate) so the animal bleeds to death. The animal is still alive and the nervous system is intact. The animal dies slow and painfull,and that is against the law.
Idiot:sir,you got to understand we are talking about religion and that is extremely sensitive.
Me: ohhh,so animal cruelty gets a free pass becouse a religion says it. That makes it just fine(sarcasm)
idiot: it is religion sir
me: so dog slaughtering is forbidden becouse of animal cruelty,even though it is tradition,wich i dont agree with,but animal cruelty because religion says so gets a free pass from the law? The law makes no exeptions. Btw,we might as well make killing legal now because the koran says you should kill a rape victim!
Idiot: (getting pissed) where does it say that? And no that would not make it legal.
Me: would would there be an exeption in the law if a holy book said you should kill all christians?
Idiot:No,there would not.
Me: would there be ok to kill all gays becouse religion says so?
Idiot: (slow pause. I think he was actually thinking it would be ok) no ,it wouldn't
me: then why is there an exeption for animal cruelty becouse the quaran says so?
Idiot: i don't know sir. I'll see what i can do(slam)

and judging the fucking tone of his foice,he wont!
He is a fuckin moron.!!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Lightvader's post
14-10-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Fuckin morons!!
I am mad rite now! Im literally walking in circles atm and typing shit! I fucking hate that person! I fucking hate the quaran! I fucking hate the whole department there!

14-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Also, im considering writing an article to the newspaper,but not now,otherwise it would be full of shit

14-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Ever heard of chow chows? They are bred for meat in china. The thing is, dog meat is considered a delicacy and you're not sophisticated if you don't eat it. Very expensive. I should also add that whaling also is being done because of tradition.
14-10-2013, 12:45 PM
I fucking dont care about that. What i care about is that rules will be enforced against the dog slaughtering because of the animal cruelty(totaly fine with enforcing it) but religion gets a fucking free pass for that! Idiotic morons!
I should also add that he said some shit about discriminating against muslims

14-10-2013, 12:46 PM

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
14-10-2013, 12:48 PM
(14-10-2013 12:45 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I fucking dont care about that. What i care about is that rules will be enforced against the dog slaughtering because of the animal cruelty(totaly fine with enforcing it) but religion gets a fucking free pass for that! Idiotic morons!
I should also add that he said some shit about discriminating against muslims
Doesn't take much to set them off. One little insignificant cartoon would do it. Religion should never get a free pass, especially the ones who resort to violence so quickly.
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
14-10-2013, 12:53 PM
I listened to that already.
feed://view/0//http://patcondell.libsyn.com/rss

i dislike that dude's style,but i listen to his podcast.

A do boycott halal meat in that way for a few months. I look at the labels and take the nonhalal products. But one guy vs a whole country is not helping much.

14-10-2013, 12:57 PM
@grizzly
totaly agree

14-10-2013, 01:02 PM
I just called the newspaper.
They said the article should be atleast 1 A4 paper on both sides,and there is a 1 month waitlist of articles,and the article may not appear if it is deemed offensive.
I cant write such a long article! I also am afraid that it may never be published as it could be seen as offensive!