Fuckin morons!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Fuckin morons!!
(14-10-2013 12:53 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I listened to that already.
feed://view/0//http://patcondell.libsyn.com/rss

i dislike that dude's style,but i listen to his podcast.

A do boycott halal meat in that way for a few months. I look at the labels and take the nonhalal products. But one guy vs a whole country is not helping much.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of his style either, but he makes good points,so...

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2013, 01:04 PM
This just made me laugh: if you click quote,the title says "post reply to fucking morons"

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
14-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Should be avoided. Unless they're really good in bed. And even then - only as a last resort.

Well, I'm sorry (no, not really, though) - I'd much rather make bad jokes and derail threads than work, so sue me Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
14-10-2013, 03:06 PM
(14-10-2013 01:36 PM)Vera Wrote:  Should be avoided. Unless they're really good in bed. And even then - only as a last resort.

Well, I'm sorry (no, not really, though) - I'd much rather make bad jokes and derail threads than work, so sue me Dodgy

Well! You ought to work more, then we will see more of you! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-10-2013, 04:01 PM
(14-10-2013 03:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  we will see more of you!
And this is good how? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
14-10-2013, 04:19 PM
(14-10-2013 12:33 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  So,today there came an article in the newspaper about sloughtering dogs. The issue was that the stray dogs are kidnapped and sloughtered as a delicasy by chinese immigrants. That was not the real issue(although i have a bit of a problem with it) ,the real issue is the way they are slaughtered. They are tied up and beaten to death as it is supposed to make the meat tender. But the law says animals need to be slaughtered as quick and unpainfull as possible,so they will try to stop it. So i searched wich organ is supposed to enforce this law,and i called them.

(i might have said it a bit more differently,and translation errors might be in the following convo)

Me:hello, good day sir. I have some issues with your department's work.
Idiot: ok,what issues?
Me: is there a law that says animals should be sloughtered as quick and painfull as possible?
Idiot:yes,there is
me: can you cite it?
Idiot:not at the moment,no
me:but there is one?
Idiot: yes,there is
me: then why is halal slaughtering allowed?
Idiot: i don't understand
me: when you sloughter an animal the halal way,they are tied up ,there is made a quick wound (sorry,cant translate) so the animal bleeds to death. The animal is still alive and the nervous system is intact. The animal dies slow and painfull,and that is against the law.
Idiot:sir,you got to understand we are talking about religion and that is extremely sensitive.
Me: ohhh,so animal cruelty gets a free pass becouse a religion says it. That makes it just fine(sarcasm)
idiot: it is religion sir
me: so dog slaughtering is forbidden becouse of animal cruelty,even though it is tradition,wich i dont agree with,but animal cruelty because religion says so gets a free pass from the law? The law makes no exeptions. Btw,we might as well make killing legal now because the koran says you should kill a rape victim!
Idiot: (getting pissed) where does it say that? And no that would not make it legal.
Me: would would there be an exeption in the law if a holy book said you should kill all christians?
Idiot:No,there would not.
Me: would there be ok to kill all gays becouse religion says so?
Idiot: (slow pause. I think he was actually thinking it would be ok) no ,it wouldn't
me: then why is there an exeption for animal cruelty becouse the quaran says so?
Idiot: i don't know sir. I'll see what i can do(slam)

and judging the fucking tone of his foice,he wont!
He is a fuckin moron.!!

Animal cruelty is a major yet largely ignored problem.

Here in Australia we ship live cattle to foreign countries in deplorable conditions with many dying before they reach their destination. Secret videos have shown these animals receiving extremely brutal treatment, in order to subdue them. In the main Australia supports this based purely on the profit motive.

In Asian countries tiny dogs. quivering with fear, are presented for tourists to take their pick, prior to ending up in the pot. Pre death battering probably goes on here too.All pretty sick stuff really!Censored
15-10-2013, 05:07 AM
(14-10-2013 12:46 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  

Fuck I love that guy.

I honestly don't care if foreign countries eat dog or cat or whatever. Hell, Australians eat kangaroo's... how you can eat something that hops around like that is beyond me but w/e.

But I agree that the killing of these animals needs to be humane.
There's absolutely no excuse not to. It's not related to technology, it's all technique. If you have a knife you can kill them humanely, it's that fucking simple.

I actually had no idea western countries import halal meat, I'm sure 90% of the population probably doesn't either. What the fuck is the point in enforcing such high standards of animal care when you're just gonna import this shit!?!?
It seems really hypocritical to me. I'm gonna have a good look in the grocery store tomorrow, I wanna see if I can spot these labels.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Good for you, LV, for calling those guys up. Hug

Respect. Bowing

15-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Do you have a source for the kidnapping claim?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
15-10-2013, 08:16 AM
(14-10-2013 12:53 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I listened to that already.
feed://view/0//http://patcondell.libsyn.com/rss

i dislike that dude's style,but i listen to his podcast.

A do boycott halal meat in that way for a few months. I look at the labels and take the nonhalal products. But one guy vs a whole country is not helping much.

I've boycotted Pat Condell.

Drinking Beverage