Fucking hate my boss.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Fucking hate my boss.
(23-05-2014 01:45 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I spent a lot of time and I worked hard to make those gifts for them. I really love these kids and I will miss them. There's no way I won't give them the gifts, but I really don't know how.

You're done with this job so you show up at the school with your gifts and your Greek Mafioso significant other. You explain to the bitch that you're gonna give her credit for all these gifts. Bitch's pussy's petted, kids get the parting gifts and they all know they're from you.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Does this woman have the ability to help or hinder your career? If so I would say suck it up and kiss her ass.

If not, fuck her. Do whatever you want that you think you can get away with. When she yells at you, laugh in her face and move on about your day.

In either event, do try to remind yourself that she doesn't have power over you. I know when I am in an uncomfortable situation with a person who just doesn't like me for whatever reason I feel like I am always chasing their approval, so when things inevitably go south it makes me feel some how like its because I am a bad person. You may not have that problem, but if you are like me that way, then you need to remind yourself that it is not your fault and that you don't need them.

Best of luck, and get out of there as soon as you can!
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
24-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Monday is my last day with most kids. If I don't give them the gifts then, they may never get them.

Before leaving work yesterday, she told me that IF she finds the time (although she NEVER finds the time for ANYTHING), we will talk about it, so it wouldn't be a final "no".

The thing is, I will leave town on Wednesday and I won't be back for days. I won't have the chance to give them anything and of course, they will complain and probably hate me for it.

I thought I could tell them to wait outside after class so I could give them then, but what if the next day she tells me it's ok and asks me to give the gifts to her so she can give them to the kids after I'm gone?

My mom says I should force her to sit down and talk about it on Monday, but I really can't handle her temper anymore. I'd rather be sick with a strong fever for days than have one more conversation with her.

I'm extremely stressed. I feel this tightness in my chest and had a hard time falling asleep last night, which I guess will happen again tonight.

I have no idea what to do.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
24-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Give 'em the gifts. Since you've already got a bad relationship with her, what's the worst that could happen? Don't get bullied over this. That's my advice, given from 10 000 km away...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.