Fucking termites !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Fucking termites !
I have a termite problem in my house. How much exterminators charge on average for their services ? My home is a medium one floor house . Any tips for controlling this motherfuckers before I hire a exterminator ? I really hate termites.AngryAngry

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Fucking termites !
(17-09-2016 08:51 PM)Leo Wrote:  I have a termite problem in my house. How much exterminators charge on average for their services ? My home is a medium one floor house . Any tips for controlling this motherfuckers before I hire a exterminator ? I really hate termites.AngryAngry

Just do it, man. Make a decision and get it done.

If you can find a company that will put a tarp over your house, blow hot air in and bake the shit out of them - that's the best, least poisonous way to go.

But whatever way you go, just take the bite and be rid of them... before you have to replace too much wood... or even cement! Those little fuckers eat cement!! Evil_monster

DO IT. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
17-09-2016, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 09:06 PM by Full Circle.)
In Florida there are two types of houses, those that have had termites and those that will have termites. I have dealt with them all my life as a builder and I suggest you follow kim’s advice, tent your home. There is a product an exterminator uses that is a spot treatment but that has limited efficacy.

http://ipm.ucanr.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn7440.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
19-09-2016, 02:28 AM
Wrong section? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-09-2016, 06:56 AM
I have a basement which started to have water problems after some 40 years (walls started weeping, it would've been cool if I was tripping). Had a bad termite swarm problem every year. Installed an interior drainage system and sump pumps and the termite problem went away. I thought they could get all the hydration they needed from the wood pulp? But hey, I ain't complaining.

#sigh
19-09-2016, 07:06 AM
(17-09-2016 08:51 PM)Leo Wrote:  I have a termite problem in my house. How much exterminators charge on average for their services ? My home is a medium one floor house . Any tips for controlling this motherfuckers before I hire a exterminator ? I really hate termites.AngryAngry

THere are various kinds of termites.If you have the regular underground termites you can go to a feed store or maybe even Walmart in their lawn and garden shop may have them. But there are spikes you drive into the ground close around the house that wash the proper amount of termite killer into the ground that seeps down into the nest. It'll cost less than $100.00 instead of closer to $1000.00 but if the house was not constructed properly these will not work and you'll need a professional. My advise would be to call Orkin or one of other termite companies and listen to them tell you what type of construction you have and then decide if the spikes can solve your problem. Orkin will give you an inspection and bid for free. I spent 3 years as a young guy working for Orkin.