Fulfilled prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2011, 11:04 AM
RE: Fulfilled prophecy
hey guys I got another one for you.
just heard this from someone on facebook

"thats what i want to.
and all the war,hate and suffering will soon end.Did you know the bible predicted 9/11?
thats why jesus told bush to invade so the 9/11 would happen
those people died for a reason.
think about how many people went to heaven'

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2011, 12:31 PM
If the past decade wasn't the most pointless and unnecessary example of human suffering and death for all the wrong reasons , I would probably laugh at the degree of ignorance in the post.

*Sigh* , our world is "(censored) up" Sad
13-01-2011, 02:32 PM
(13-01-2011 12:31 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  *Sigh* , our world is "(censored) up" Sad

No, The world isn't fucked up. Millions of people are fucked up. I know that that is what you meant. I just wanted to make it harder for theophillus or any lurking theist to misinterpret you. They need a lot of help understanding things that should be obvious.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
13-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Religion is like horse glasses, NoJ , they can;t be helped.
13-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah, you are right. Around here, what you call horse glasses we call blinders.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
14-01-2011, 12:43 AM
(13-01-2011 11:44 PM)No J. Wrote:  Yeah, you are right. Around here, what you call horse glasses we call blinders.

Didn't know the English term for the word Big Grin
14-01-2011, 06:48 PM
It is a fitting term for the describing theists Tongue

17-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Hmm... Prophecies, the Ace card of Christianity... or is it. I refer to this in my paper, and will post a bit just for you Wink
Quote:Prophecies in the Bible were not fulfilled. Isaiah 7:14 is unfulfilled, Jesus was never referred to as Immanuel in the New Testament, and he was named Jesus, not Immanuel. Isaiah 17:1 states that Damascus would become uninhabited, go ahead and Google Damascus, it has over 1 million inhabitants today! Isaiah 19: 4-5 refers to the Nile River drying up, I have one question, what is one of the largest rivers in the world? Isaiah 19:18 says that the Egyptians will speak the Canaanite language, this has never happened and now this language is dead. Ezekiel 10:11 says that Egypt will become uninhabited for 40 years, since the time of the writing that has not happened. Amos 9:15, the Jews have been pushed from their homeland many times and are in a conflict over their land right now. There are so many more unfulfilled prophecies that I have not addressed here and they are Isaiah 52:1, Jonah 3:4, Zechariah 11:12, Mathew 1: 22-23, Mathew 12:5, Mathew 24:34, Mathew 27:9, Mathew 26:64
17-01-2011, 08:53 PM
As far as I know , when Christianity was adopted by the Roman Empire , many parts of the Bible were censored or changed to fit Roman Imperial Doctrine - I'm playing devil's advocate - I know.
Still , I don't want to be caught with my pants down during a debate.
18-01-2011, 01:56 AM
Like Tony Blaire? Tongue