Full Circle’s Lament (or Why the fuck do they keep sending me these?)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2015, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2015 05:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Full Circle’s Lament (or Why the fuck do they keep sending me these?)
(29-11-2015 04:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 04:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Honestly I've never seen an American flag inside or outside of any church.

Like ever.
LDS Churches and LDS Temples. There is an American flag outside.

Really. Even in Alberta?

[Image: lds2_1.jpg]

What about Bern?

[Image: lds1.jpg]

Rome?

[Image: lds3.jpg]

San Salvador?

[Image: lds4.jpg]

Toronto?

[Image: lds5.jpg]

Hong Kong?

[Image: lds6.jpg]

That's a hell of a lot of American Flags being flown. We going for Manifest Destiny planet wide? 'Cause that'd be cool.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2015, 04:35 PM
(28-11-2015 03:33 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Have you asked them not to send you stuff like this?

Of course he has, but their God told them to send it, and they have to obey their God, at least that is the excuse my family uses!
29-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Honestly I've never seen an American flag inside or outside of any church.

Like ever.
You haven't been in very many then. Most I've been in have them and the count would be well over a thousand if any one were counting.
29-11-2015, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2015 05:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-11-2015 04:37 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 04:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Honestly I've never seen an American flag inside or outside of any church.

Like ever.
You haven't been in very many then. Most I've been in have them and the count would be well over a thousand if any one were counting.

All of the ones I been in would consider a nationalistic symbol blasphemous. Are you sure you ain't confusing churches with the courthouse? There's no shame in it. It's a simple mistake to make. I've made it many times. Tongue

#sigh
29-11-2015, 05:47 PM
You could respond with "How about you do some fact-checking before sending false bullshit like that, you ignorant fuck." Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2015, 05:52 PM
(29-11-2015 05:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  You could respond with "How about you do some fact-checking before sending false bullshit like that, you ignorant fuck." Drinking Beverage

I might have to reword it a bit but yeah, I’ve done that before.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Off topic:

Today’s top poster: Full Circle (47 posts) +1 now Big Grin

This is what happens when I am away from home and stuck inside a house.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-11-2015, 06:04 PM
(29-11-2015 05:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Off topic:

Today’s top poster: Full Circle (47 posts) +1 now Big Grin

This is what happens when I am away from home and stuck inside a house.

I am sure that challenge will be met.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Replying with more statistics ain't gonna make a dent - except perhaps one particular statistic: Islam is growing faster than Catholicism. So simply point that out, along with a pointed question as to why you (or anyone) should pay any attention to a second rate religion with Islam clearly superior. Allahu Akbar!
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
29-11-2015, 06:13 PM
(29-11-2015 06:10 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  Replying with more statistics ain't gonna make a dent - except perhaps one particular statistic: Islam is growing faster than Catholicism. So simply point that out, along with a pointed question as to why you (or anyone) should pay any attention to a second rate religion with Islam clearly superior. Allahu Akbar!

That might make them join a Crudase to the Holy Land and they are 81 and 77...but it is worth considering.