Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
I’m inviting pops to have a 1:1 chat regarding his beliefs and his reason for being on TTA forum.

pops, I’m going down this path because you said you had “good report and news” to share and I am curious as to what it is. I suspect I will have a great deal of questions for you.

Either of us can terminate the discussion by simply saying they’ve had enough, no explanation required.

Do you accept?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
Yes, gladly.
29-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Good report is that of hope for all. By all I mean every living being.

A new era is on the horizon. It is one without bigotry or bias. One without priviledge and prejudice. One without condemnation, but of freedom from negativity on all levels.
29-11-2015, 01:15 PM
Good.

So my first questions to you are what is this “good report and news” you want to share and why?

I would really appreciate it if you could be clear and concise with your answers if possible. I’ll try to do the same. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-11-2015, 01:16 PM
I like your chosen title and your demeanor is too pleasing. Thank you for that.
29-11-2015, 01:17 PM
(29-11-2015 01:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Good report is that of hope for all. By all I mean every living being.

A new era is on the horizon. It is one without bigotry or bias. One without priviledge and prejudice. One without condemnation, but of freedom from negativity on all levels.

Beat me to the question.

So is this an era that you are bringing or one that you are heralding?

29-11-2015, 01:18 PM
(29-11-2015 01:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I like your chosen title and your demeanor is too pleasing. Thank you for that.

I’m going to do my best to remain cordial.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-11-2015, 01:20 PM
Sorry didn't read the last bit.

Why do I bring said report?

It is my duty. To me knowing of a thing that can benefit all yet not sharing that knowledge is equivalent to chaos. I was eyeballs deep in chaos for years. I got my fill. I feel compelled to spread news of that which has the potential to benefit all at a nearly unimaginable level.

I will try to be as clear as possible, but try to understand that the subject matter itself can add to the seeming vagueness.
29-11-2015, 01:20 PM
(29-11-2015 01:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 01:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I like your chosen title and your demeanor is too pleasing. Thank you for that.

I’m going to do my best to remain cordial.
Likewise
29-11-2015, 01:24 PM
(29-11-2015 01:20 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Sorry didn't read the last bit.

Why do I bring said report?

It is my duty. To me knowing of a thing that can benefit all yet not sharing that knowledge is equivalent to chaos. I was eyeballs deep in chaos for years. I got my fill. I feel compelled to spread news of that which has the potential to benefit all at a nearly unimaginable level.

I will try to be as clear as possible, but try to understand that the subject matter itself can add to the seeming vagueness.

So let’s try to narrow down what it is you are talking about.

Who wrote the report?
What does the report say?
and
Why is it your duty to disseminate this report?

Thread Closed