Full Moon on Friday the 13th

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Full Moon on Friday the 13th
The horror industry really dropped the ball by not looking ahead and having the foresight to make Jason vs the Werewolf.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 02:18 PM
(10-06-2014 11:47 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The horror industry really dropped the ball by not looking ahead and having the foresight to make Jason vs the Werewolf.

No the movie would be called "Jason gets a New Fur Coat."

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
12-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Laugh out load crazy Christians are calling this a "blood" moon and are associating it with end times. Why does this not surprise me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Brick RE: Full Moon on Friday the 13th
Triskaidekaphobia: fear of the number 13.

Oddly, this is a fairly common albeit preposterous, phobia. It is related to another phobia … the infamous hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.... fear of the number 666.

A phobia is an intense but unrealistic fear which can interfere with the ability to socialize, work, or go about everyday life, brought on by an object, event or situation. It's amazing how human beings can take some stupid, innocuous thing, build it up in their own minds, and then stress out over that thing, even when they know there is nothing really there to fear... it was all made up.

Gee… a lot like religion. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
12-06-2014, 04:33 PM
(12-06-2014 04:31 PM)kim Wrote:  Triskaidekaphobia: fear of the number 13.

Oddly, this is a fairly common albeit preposterous, phobia. It is related to another phobia … the infamous hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.... fear of the number 666.

A phobia is an intense but unrealistic fear which can interfere with the ability to socialize, work, or go about everyday life, brought on by an object, event or situation. It's amazing how human beings can take some stupid, innocuous thing, build it up in their own minds, and then stress out over that thing, even when they know there is nothing really there to fear... it was all made up.

Gee… a lot like religion. Dodgy

Sucks for anyone who also has hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, or fear of long words.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
12-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Well, since both are just superstitions, I'm not going to get fussed about it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2014, 05:10 PM
(12-06-2014 05:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, since both are just superstitions, I'm not going to get fussed about it. Drinking Beverage

It's a honey moon, going to have an amber tint to it, will look beautiful

13-06-2014, 04:07 AM
I have to tell my black cat, Pi, about this. She was born 3/13/13 and lives in # 13 apartment Gasp.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
13-06-2014, 06:35 AM
(13-06-2014 04:07 AM)Dee Wrote:  I have to tell my black cat, Pi, about this. She was born 3/13/13 and lives in # 13 apartment Gasp.

In which case, she already knows. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-06-2014, 08:19 AM
(10-06-2014 03:06 PM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  And also my birthday. Hope something weird happens to me..

Happy birthday. I hope you're enjoying something weird.

(12-06-2014 05:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  ...
It's a honey moon, going to have an amber tint to it, will look beautiful

Well it's gone 10pm and as usual there's no sign of that fictitious thing that you call a moon.

Until I actually see it I won't believe it exists.

And there's no way I'm falling for the conspiracy theory that says there really is a moon but we can't see it in Singapore because of light pollution.

That's absurd!

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post