Full Sail University

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Full Sail University
You don't need any "cut-throat" anything. The students and faculty are here to help everyone succeed. I'm not sure exactly how the music program is, but the Game Design program is very team oriented and the instructors are quick to help you if you ask.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 07:19 PM
(08-04-2014 07:17 PM)groo79 Wrote:  You don't need any "cut-throat" anything. The students and faculty are here to help everyone succeed. I'm not sure exactly how the music program is, but the Game Design program is very team oriented and the instructors are quick to help you if you ask.

That excites and encourages me even more. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
08-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Change isn't necessarily a bad thing. I was a small town girl but I love the city now. You can always go back to a smaller town after you are done with school if you want.

Go for it! You are smart, able to talk to all kinds of people, and a survivor...you got this!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-04-2014, 08:10 PM
That's really not a university, the way the term's defined up here... And why does a place called Full Sail have an airplane in the logo? Somebody clearly didn't think that through.

But no, seriously, sounds good. I had no fucking clue when I was making those decisions. Not that things didn't turn out pretty well, but still.

What kind of timing are you on? When do you apply (or have you already), when would you hear from them, all that stuff?

... this is my signature!
08-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Totally awesome Ferdi. I hope it works out for ya....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Hope you are accepted!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-04-2014, 08:23 PM
I hope you get in dude. We have alumni all over the entertainment industry. Lana Del Ray's last album was mixed by a Full Sail grad. One of the members of AWOL Nation also graduated from there.

And I don't quite understand the airplane thing either, but it stands out.
09-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Good luck Ferd Smile Have a blast!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Good luck Ferdi!!! I hope you get it, you can do it!!! Flex

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
09-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Do your homework.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post