Fuller House

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Fuller House
(03-03-2016 08:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I pulled up a synopsis of the show...and I read it...kill me now.

It sounds awful.

Hobbit...could you just have another baby instead?

Anj if you'll come help with the babies I'll have another one. You get to cover night feedings. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 04:59 PM
(04-03-2016 12:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 08:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I pulled up a synopsis of the show...and I read it...kill me now.

It sounds awful.

Hobbit...could you just have another baby instead?

Anj if you'll come help with the babies I'll have another one. You get to cover night feedings. Tongue

Nope, nope, nope...I didn't like babies even when mine were babies. Babies and toddlers make me twitch. Give me a teenager any day.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-03-2016, 11:52 PM
only reason i watched full house back in the day was because i was too young to know any better. that, and there wasnt really much to choose from! i was more of a fan of perfect strangers. hell, even family matters was more watchable. full house was a product of its time, and it should have stayed there. pass!
06-03-2016, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2016 05:42 PM by CleverUsername.)
Haven't watch it, my sister explained some of it to me and I looked it up. It sounds bad. I watched Full House when I was younger, and the idea of watching this seems just extremely unpleasant. Partially because I don't like things that clearly exist just to bank on earlier successes, partially because it sounds like it's purposefully trying to make itself a carbon copy of the older show to the point where it's unbelievable and annoying.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
08-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Hey..the good news is...FOX NEWS and the Christian Right is having a shit fit about about not being "Family Friendly" because it shows gays and talks about masturbation....and other "worldly" Issues. I wasn't going to watch it because it was well..corny the first time and I had no desire now..but hey..if it pisses them off sign me up, I'll watch it and make sure they make 20 seasons of it.

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
― Optimus Prime
[+] 3 users Like HawkofFreedom's post
08-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Spolier Alert: the dog from the original show is almost assuredly dead by now.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-03-2016, 04:16 PM
If you loved the original, you will probably love the new one. The cheese-factor is part of the joke.

Also, I 'bout died when Jesse replied about the possibility of him fathering a child "that ship has sailed. a long time ago. all sea-men lost." Come on, that is funny! I don't care who you are.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
01-04-2016, 07:55 PM
I watched a couple of episodes for the sake of nostalgia. The next time a studio attempts to bury a dead show, they need to make sure and stay away from Indian burial grounds. What comes back is always an abomination.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
[+] 1 user Likes StrangestTribe's post
02-04-2016, 08:15 AM
What a truly, truly revolting show. And the precocious little kid, Max, has to be one of the most obnoxious child characters to ever "grace" a sitcom such as Fuller House. How is it possible in a supposedly enlightened 21st century that the Americans can still produce dross like this as though it's still 1987, complete with canned laughter, and contrived pauses between characters' dialogue to allow for it?

One Aussie reviewer says:

Full House isn't even in the top 10 of '80s sitcoms deserving of a sequel. It languishes way down the list, somewhere between Head of the Class and Small Wonder. When the best thing a show gave the world is the Olsen twins, you know it's bad. And when the Olsen twins refuse to return for the follow-up, you know it's even worse.

The opening scene of Fuller House's first episode features a succession of audience screams as each of the old cast members enters the room, thus demonstrating the show's fundamental premise: people are capable of recognising things that they have seen before. The producers will hope they're not capable of remembering things that they have seen before, obviously, or they might recall that Bob Saget​ was irritating, Dave Coulier was creepy and unfunny, John Stamos​ was a hairstyle in search of a personality, and all of the children were talentless plastic drones in need of a good slap.

I give it a 1/10 for the feeling of relief that one gets as the closing credits roll.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
02-04-2016, 08:56 AM
i remember Mad Magazine did a parody called Full of it House. heh. Or maybe it was Cracked... whatever.