Fuller House

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2016, 09:18 AM
RE: Fuller House
What did everyone expect Shakespeare?

It was a show about a bunch of middle aged men trying to make something of themselves and the kids that kept holding them back. Don't believe me go back and watch the original series again. Every time. and I mean EVERY TIME. Once one of them archived something like Joey getting a big break in Vegas, or uncle Jessie gose huge and has a chance to go on a world tour with his band. The girls would come in say how sad they where going to be without them around the house. and they would quiet that job.

It almost happened again in this series. it's a product of the late 80's/90's works fine for the time.

It's exactly what I expected this series to be. Another thing to remember is most of the "actresses" on this show haven't done anything since the 90's.

This was considered cool.
[Image: 3dfa2d5354ad404bfb43fe0a5d80f91c.jpg]

[Image: CR2jsdnVAAANRZv.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Fuller House
Oh... I thought that everybody already knew that wearing a condom on your glasses was cool? An unused one anyway.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply