Fun little thought that needs tweaking or suggestions - just click here, you dicks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Fun little thought that needs tweaking or suggestions - just click here, you dicks
So my next imprudent foray into the literary world is a Carlin type book of rants and complaints, with one-liners of random thoughts to fill the gaps.

And this little bit occurred to me and entertained me enough to pursue it. But it needs something; structure, expounding on, an underlying theme, a joke to wrap it up, etc before I can put it in. Here's what I've got so far.

Biologists and Chemists give us the What. Physicists give us the How. Astrophysicists give us the When. Philosophers give us the Why. And Theologians keep trying to force in the Who.

...that's it. I considered maybe Geologists for the Where. But really I've got nowhere to go from here. Maybe that could just be an intro statement before I launch into a rant over Theology trying to force its way into the scientific field? I'm gonna take a ride on the Canni Bus and see what suggestions Mary and Juan have for me.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Fun thought that needs tweaking or suggestions - just click here, you dicks
Interesting thought.
Problem is that theology is also insisting that is knows the Why and the When too.
Maybe something like...
Chemistry or Alchemy
Biology or Creation
Astronony or Astrology
etc.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  random video I thought you all may like Shadow Fox 3 87 24-05-2014 01:27 PM
Last Post: Shadow Fox
  Avatar Suggestions For Forum Members Ferdinand 0 172 18-11-2013 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ferdinand
  If you could click your heels... Dom 56 1,106 30-10-2013 12:40 PM
Last Post: Dom
  I just thought I would share LostandInsecure 17 429 24-10-2013 04:18 AM
Last Post: sporehux
  Courtesy of Free Thought Tartarus Sauce 0 182 08-08-2013 04:46 PM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  Brits have great teeth, Polocks are Smart, but Jap Dicks? Dark Light 8 746 28-02-2013 06:14 PM
Last Post: DLJ
  A thought about TTA teens.. Stark Raving 25 1,037 01-12-2012 08:24 PM
Last Post: KidCharlemagne1962