Fun with Fundies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Fun with Fundies
Apparently I've gotten to her. How would you respond? I know what I would like to say but it's not really a calm or productive response.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 03:31 PM
(03-11-2015 02:40 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  Apparently I've gotten to her. How would you respond? I know what I would like to say but it's not really a calm or productive response.
You better repent soon! Jebus and hellfire is coming!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
03-11-2015, 03:36 PM
(03-11-2015 03:31 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 02:40 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  Apparently I've gotten to her. How would you respond? I know what I would like to say but it's not really a calm or productive response.
You better repent soon! Jebus and hellfire is coming!

LOL They can't seem to understand that hellfire is no threat at all. I have tried to explain to them that the only way they have any power over someone is if you believe. Since I don't, well...
[+] 1 user Likes AWeir1978's post
03-11-2015, 03:48 PM
(03-11-2015 03:36 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:31 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  You better repent soon! Jebus and hellfire is coming!

LOL They can't seem to understand that hellfire is no threat at all. I have tried to explain to them that the only way they have any power over someone is if you believe. Since I don't, well...

Presuppositionalism at its worst. Dodgy

They never can seem to understand this. I've had countless debates with circular reasoning theists that somehow think the bible is evidence of the bible's accuracy because it says so in the bible...

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-11-2015, 03:53 PM
(03-11-2015 03:48 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:36 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  LOL They can't seem to understand that hellfire is no threat at all. I have tried to explain to them that the only way they have any power over someone is if you believe. Since I don't, well...

Presuppositionalism at its worst. Dodgy

They never can seem to understand this. I've had countless debates with circular reasoning theists that somehow think the bible is evidence of the bible's accuracy because it says so in the bible...

It's exhausting sometimes. Christine Weick actually vandalized a Luciferian church over the weekend in Texas. How I got involved is my friend works next door and had oil thrown on her while they screamed at her to "Burn". She's an atheist but the only reason they did this was because she worked next door to the Luciferian church. They also told her that she eats babies and puppies, apparently the fact that she's a rescuer of unwanted dogs from kill shelters means nothing. It really really bothered her.
03-11-2015, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 04:36 PM by SYZ.)
Delete function not working?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
03-11-2015, 04:35 PM
And again! Delete function not working.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
03-11-2015, 05:35 PM
(03-11-2015 03:53 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:48 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Presuppositionalism at its worst. Dodgy

It's exhausting sometimes. Christine Weick actually vandalized a Luciferian church over the weekend in Texas. How I got involved is my friend works next door and had oil thrown on her while they screamed at her to "Burn". She's an atheist but the only reason they did this was because she worked next door to the Luciferian church. They also told her that she eats babies and puppies, apparently the fact that she's a rescuer of unwanted dogs from kill shelters means nothing. It really really bothered her.

I hope that she's pressing charges of assault and battery.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
03-11-2015, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 05:46 PM by GirlyMan.)

Ah, the old she's got a hidden agenda fallacy. I'd probably ask her if I could take her husband out for coffee. It's just coffee for chrissake.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-11-2015, 05:47 PM
(03-11-2015 04:35 PM)SYZ Wrote:  And again! Delete function not working.

We have a delete function?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus