Fun with Fundies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Fun with Fundies
(03-11-2015 05:35 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:53 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  It's exhausting sometimes. Christine Weick actually vandalized a Luciferian church over the weekend in Texas. How I got involved is my friend works next door and had oil thrown on her while they screamed at her to "Burn". She's an atheist but the only reason they did this was because she worked next door to the Luciferian church. They also told her that she eats babies and puppies, apparently the fact that she's a rescuer of unwanted dogs from kill shelters means nothing. It really really bothered her.

I hope that she's pressing charges of assault and battery.

Yes they are actually.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 08:26 PM
(03-11-2015 03:53 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:48 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Presuppositionalism at its worst. Dodgy

They never can seem to understand this. I've had countless debates with circular reasoning theists that somehow think the bible is evidence of the bible's accuracy because it says so in the bible...

It's exhausting sometimes. Christine Weick actually vandalized a Luciferian church over the weekend in Texas. How I got involved is my friend works next door and had oil thrown on her while they screamed at her to "Burn". She's an atheist but the only reason they did this was because she worked next door to the Luciferian church. They also told her that she eats babies and puppies, apparently the fact that she's a rescuer of unwanted dogs from kill shelters means nothing. It really really bothered her.

*gasp* who let the Christians in on our secret? Quick, hide the baby farms Tongue

I can't imagine why one would want to waste money to throw stuff at people who disagree with you. PlusPlus possible assault charges.

I hope youryour friend is ok now. Don't let the crazy bother her, just causes more stress.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
03-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Also, this looked like "fun with undies"

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-11-2015, 04:38 AM
(01-10-2015 11:16 AM)theophilus Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 12:07 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Fine" I say -- "So how old does "god's word" say the universe is?"""

If you had asked me that question I would have said that the earth is several thousand years old but the Bible doesn't tell us when the universe was created. Here is a complete explanation of why I believe this:

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/2014/0...-universe/

I would also have pointed out that the Bible doesn't give enough information to determine the exact age of the earth or the date of Noah's flood.

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/4004-bc/

This is a place for intelligent people. Take your fairy tale and your zealot butt buddies back to your cult leader
12-11-2015, 06:51 AM
The name says it all....

You know what "hot wings" are???

They're slimy little pieces of gristle, with barely any muscle - dumped in some obnoxious glop - in an attempt to make you think you're really getting something....

It's a lot like baptism.....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-11-2015, 06:54 AM
(12-11-2015 06:51 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You know what "hot wings" are???

They're slimy little pieces of gristle, with barely any muscle - dumped in some obnoxious glop - in an attempt to make you think you're really getting something....

It's a lot like baptism.....

That is begging to become a signature Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2015, 06:59 AM
feel free...

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-11-2015, 07:14 AM
(12-11-2015 06:59 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  feel free...

Wink

Be free.

Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.