74% Thinking
75% Prospecting
99% Assertive

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Fun with personality test
ENTP-A "the Debator" - you can read Turkeyburner's description. I do love playing devil's advocate (it's how I figure out how other people think), have a penchant for less than strict adherence to rules, have tons of ideas/am great in brainstorming sessions but suck with follow through (wait, you want me to pay attention to nitty gritty details? I'm already thinking about a new project...), and somehow manage to hurt the feelings of more sentimental/emotional types without it being my intention. Mark Twain, Sarah Silverman, The Joker from Batman, and Jack Sparrow are examples.

In the past I've also tested for ESTP, ISTP, and INTP. I'm not strongly introverted or extroverted, nor am I strongly sensing or intuiting. The last two times I've taken this type of personality test it placed me with ENTP which is certainly the most accurate. It's spot on with how I handle romantic relationships, and not the ESTP/ISTP way which tend to be not so faithful.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-01-2016, 05:22 PM
ISTJ (Logistician)

Seems right.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2016, 07:12 PM
I didn't register as any of the regular personality types... It just said WTAF....

Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
12-01-2016, 07:15 PM
ISTJ-A Logistician

66% introverted 32% extroverted
58% intuitive, 42% observant
67% thinking, 33% feeling
56% judging, 44% prospecting
61% assertive, 39% turbulent

Though, being the logical word-chopper I am, "logistician" should be "logician", or even more aptly (IMO) "expert". Though logistics was part of my job.
12-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Okay, actually took the test. ENFP. I'm pretty sure that's not what I got when taking it for the other threads, I'll have to go back and look.

Fairly accurate, but not on all points. I think the questions are just vague enough that I'd get different results just depending on what mood I am in when taking it.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
12-01-2016, 08:10 PM
(12-01-2016 07:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ISTJ-A Logistician

Though, being the logical word-chopper I am, "logistician" should be "logician", or even more aptly (IMO) "expert". Though logistics was part of my job.

Quartermaster?

#sigh
12-01-2016, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 08:40 PM by cactus.)
INTP
I end up getting INTP every time I take these tests, though sometimes the tests show me as "IXXX", since I'm 100% "I" and fairly close to the middle on the other three.

I never feel like the "thinking vs feeling" questions have much relevance to me, though. My social anxiety makes me act more "F" than I really am, so people won't judge me too harshly. Laugh out load

The INFP or INTP Test put me at 76% T. That seems more descriptive of me.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
12-01-2016, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 10:27 PM by Fireball.)
(12-01-2016 08:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-01-2016 07:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ISTJ-A Logistician

Quartermaster?

No, I was a Machinist's Mate (hole snipe). I worked as a mechanical engineer for most of my "career". So, I designed, built, tested and delivered various mechanical devices. In so doing, I had to coordinate all the various disciplines necessary to get that process performed. I also worked with antennas for about ten years.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-01-2016, 09:22 PM
INFP-A (Mediator)

76% Introverted
67% Intuitive
61% Feeling
76% Prospecting
69% Assertive

The descriptions are quite accurate. -I disagree on a few key points, but otherwise very accurate.