Fun with the Rorschach Test

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Fun with the Rorschach Test
For a while now, I have wondered: What does the inkblot test (Rorschach test) seek to find out about a persons mind? Surely you can't learn anything by getting some answers about obscure inkblots...

Can you? That is what I would like to find out, however, I have yet to find much of an explanation which tells me how and if it works without getting into psycho-babble, can anybody help give me an insight to this odd little practise?

Also, as to the "fun" part of the title;

I found this website and took its test. My results were pretty funny to me. I know that site is not serious, but it's still funny.

How sick are the rest of my fellow atheists? I was 68% on the "Sickness Quotient".

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Fun with the Rorschach Test
Sickness Quotient: 42%

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

31-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:Sickness Quotient: 97%
WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 97% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.

Job Performance & Attitude
You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "I've got to be me", but an awful lot of people wish you wouldn't.

Wow!! Can't believe they know so much about me!!

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Hah!

Excellent results, KVron.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Sickness Quotient: 99%
WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 99% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.

Job Performance & Attitude
You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "I am unique, just like everybody else." This makes everyone else happy, because they know there can't be two of you.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
31-05-2013, 05:16 PM
These things are always funny because many times they have a small glimmer of truth.

(31-05-2013 04:44 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.

Idiot or ADHD? Consider

I guess it just depends on who I ask Tongue

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller