Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics
(29-06-2015 07:24 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  #86 is the start of my answer.

The Lord said, "if as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan will be impossible."

Except rebuilding the temple walls or the Tower of Babble???

Please focus on answering the questions.

Please explain the origin, existence and nature of your god or gods.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2015, 07:47 AM
I'm still waiting.....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 07:50 AM
It is the same as yours. You want me to give you the origin of the Universe. All I can say is that it may have started from two opposing forces or energy. I do not need to know where God came from to know he exists. I do not need to know the elements of air to know that without it I will die or leave this realm or material plain.
29-06-2015, 07:56 AM
(29-06-2015 07:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is the same as yours. You want me to give you the origin of the Universe. All I can say is that it may have started from two opposing forces or energy. I do not need to know where God came from to know he exists. I do not need to know the elements of air to know that without it I will die or leave this realm or material plain.

It was you who promised to provide answers. You have utterly and completely failed.

You need to go here.

Banjo.
29-06-2015, 08:00 AM
I never claimed to be all knowing and neither can anyone else.

My only message is that science and Truthfull religion along with completely unbiased conscious thought can lead us from the path we currently travel and align us with real meaning through material life.
29-06-2015, 08:01 AM
(29-06-2015 07:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is the same as yours. You want me to give you the origin of the Universe. All I can say is that it may have started from two opposing forces or energy. I do not need to know where God came from to know he exists. I do not need to know the elements of air to know that without it I will die or leave this realm or material plain.

You do need actual evidence of god to know it exists.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
29-06-2015, 08:08 AM
The evedence is in all creation. Just the fact that we are the solitary being with the ability to refuse or embrace the very laws of nature themselves can be seen as a gift and further proof unless bad or indifference is set in deep. Which it is.
29-06-2015, 08:09 AM
Let's start simple popsthebuilder:

Identify the "God" you are referring.
29-06-2015, 08:10 AM
(29-06-2015 08:00 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I never claimed to be all knowing and neither can anyone else.

My only message is that science and Truthfull religion along with completely unbiased conscious thought can lead us from the path we currently travel and align us with real meaning through material life.

Truthful religion? What is that exactly? Please prove to me what a "truthful" religion is. Is it Islam? Buddhism? Mithraism? Christianity? The worship of Janus? I am sick, should I pray to Asklepios?

Please explain further, using plain language and facts to support your assertions.

I'm waiting.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 08:12 AM
(29-06-2015 08:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The evedence is in all creation. Just the fact that we are the solitary being with the ability to refuse or embrace the very laws of nature themselves can be seen as a gift and further proof unless bad or indifference is set in deep. Which it is.

Are you implying other animals do not embrace the laws of nature? And if so, how?

Banjo.