Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics
Your use of the translation is proof of manipulation and therefore evil. Back then philosophy was science. You would have to flip the translation around to understand it. I'm beginning to think that you can't.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2015, 09:04 AM
(29-06-2015 08:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  He's got nothing. Totally useless poster who promised everything and produced nothing. What a joke!

I'm getting used to it.

These clowns come here thinking they are going to stupify us with their originality, but fail to realize there's nothing new or original in the philosophical theist camp. It's all been done and we've heard it all several times over. We've taken everything they have, pulled it apart and examined it from top to bottom. We know their arguments and baseless assertions better than they do.

The evasion and dishonesty is what chaps my ass.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-06-2015, 09:08 AM
(29-06-2015 09:00 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your use of the translation is proof of manipulation and therefore evil. Back then philosophy was science. You would have to flip the translation around to understand it. I'm beginning to think that you can't.

Boethius was a Christian you idiot.

You still have not answered my questions.

Please explain the origin, existence and nature of your god or gods.

I must also add: Truthful religion? What is that exactly? Please prove to me what a "truthful" religion is. Is it Islam? Buddhism? Mithraism? Christianity? The worship of Janus? I am sick, should I pray to Asklepios?

Please explain further, using plain language and facts to support your assertions.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:09 AM
(29-06-2015 08:57 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wait, what about the picture. If I disassembled that plane and scattered each piece would it still be a plane? No. The same can be said for the practice of science without relation to understanding in a real world sense. Science does not and cannot account for every scenario and cannot give straight answers that pertain to a real meaning for each scenario evin if it could. It must be used only for information, not conclusion, or assumption in and of itself.

I would genuinely like to slap the hypocrisy out of your mouth.

You are evasive, dishonest and therefore a liar. I asked you a direct question twice. A simple one at that. Answer it or I'm going to shit on every post you make.
29-06-2015, 09:11 AM
(29-06-2015 09:09 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I would genuinely like to slap the hypocrisy out of your mouth.

You are evasive, dishonest and therefore a liar. I asked you a direct question twice. A simple one at that. Answer it or I'm going to shit on every post you make.

And if we were to break the model, it still would have existed and the parts would still exist.

Talk about stupid with a capital S.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:13 AM
I already answered your first question, I cannot help that you refuse to understand. As for true religion it the belief that all old genuine religious text are speaking of the one Lord, and we can all unite under that fact and the metaphorical lessons that are thought in said texts.
29-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Taught, not thought
29-06-2015, 09:16 AM
(29-06-2015 08:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just the fact that we are the solitary being with the ability to refuse or embrace the very laws of nature themselves ...

Exactly what laws of nature can we refuse?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-06-2015, 09:16 AM
(29-06-2015 09:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I already answered your first question, I cannot help that you refuse to understand. As for true religion it the belief that all old genuine religious text are speaking of the one Lord, and we can all unite under that fact and the metaphorical lessons that are thought in said texts.

No, you did not. You avoided it like the plague.

Then ignored the following questions.

How well do you think you are doing here right now?

If this was a footy match your supporters would be driving home already. It is actually quite sad.

Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:18 AM
(29-06-2015 09:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  As for true religion it the belief that all old genuine religious text are speaking of the one Lord, and we can all unite under that fact and the metaphorical lessons that are thought in said texts.

Like Homer?

Oh hang on, more than one god. But do you have proof???

Banjo.