Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics
(29-06-2015 09:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I already answered your first question, I cannot help that you refuse to understand. As for true religion it the belief that all old genuine religious text are speaking of the one Lord, and we can all unite under that fact and the metaphorical lessons that are thought in said texts.

Many of the oldest religions believed in multiple gods you dipshit.

Swing and a miss.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2015, 09:22 AM
I am anything but evasive, or a liar. Do your worst. The Lord guides me. As if I would fear any retaliation from any man. Your accusations about me are unfounded and completely wrong. We're have I been evasive? It is the lot of you who speek in circles and do not answer straight forward questions. If I was incapable of reflection in conscious thought I would be offended.
29-06-2015, 09:22 AM
(29-06-2015 06:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If I said sin wasn't a concept then I may have miss read something you posted. Sin can be seen as a concept. In concept it is any thought or action that would deter the good of man in any way.

It wasn't reply to me and was in the "sin=????" thread...
(27-06-2015 10:43 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You are blind. Sin is not a concept. You contradict yourself. Some animals can think and choose what they do. They all do the right thing by nature or instinct.

If sin can be seen as a concept, can it be seen in other ways?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Most definately, but all ways of viewing are useless without real meaning in our day to day experiences.
29-06-2015, 09:25 AM
(29-06-2015 09:22 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am anything but evasive, or a liar. Do your worst. The Lord guides me. As if I would fear any retaliation from any man. Your accusations about me are unfounded and completely wrong. We're have I been evasive? It is the lot of you who speek in circles and do not answer straight forward questions. If I was incapable of reflection in conscious thought I would be offended.

I've asked you a simple, direct question twice and you've avoided it. This thread is a mountain of evidence that you are an evasive, dishonest liar.

You may fuck off now.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-06-2015, 09:25 AM
As far as I am aware, the oldest religions known now are of the Australian aboriginals. Some of which date back over 50 thousand years.

Is this what you mean?

I have actually visited an Aboriginal kitchen older than 60 thousand years.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:28 AM
(29-06-2015 09:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  As far as I am aware, the oldest religions known now are of the Australian aboriginals. Some of which date back over 50 thousand years.

Is this what you mean?

I have actually visited an Aboriginal kitchen older than 60 thousand years.

Yea but were you on the right to the one true Lord?
29-06-2015, 09:28 AM
(29-06-2015 09:24 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Most definately, but all ways of viewing are useless without real meaning in our day to day experiences.

Speak for yourself. You may be a worthless pile of dog doo doo, but that does not mean the rest of us are.

And can you please answer all my questions? I have asked several times. It was you came here and offered.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:29 AM
All I have done is answer question after question and endure ridicule and negative bias all the while. I have attempted to show all mutual restect throughout. Yet none have answered or really attempted to answer my rebuttals. And the general level of hate that the majority of you exhibit is a real crime.
29-06-2015, 09:29 AM
(29-06-2015 09:28 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Yea but were you on the right to the one true Lord?

Allah?

Banjo.