Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics
(29-06-2015 09:24 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Most definately, but all ways of viewing are useless without real meaning in our day to day experiences.

Who are you replying to? If that is an answer to "can sin be seen in other ways" then then the question becomes: what other ways?

Hand-waving about needing "real meaning" is just a dodge. How else can sin be viewed other than as a concept?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2015, 09:32 AM
(29-06-2015 09:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  All I have done is answer question after question and endure ridicule and negative bias all the while. I have attempted to show all mutual restect throughout. Yet none have answered or really attempted to answer my rebuttals. And the general level of hate that the majority of you exhibit is a real crime.

No. At this site we are actually very patient. We desire to help those deluded by foolish superstition to somehow grow out of it. So we have endured you avoiding our questions for several pages. You however have avoided, changed the subject, obfuscated and bent over backwards to avoid answering our honest questions. My case in point is those questions above.

Please answer each in turn. And offer some evidence. If you can prove any of your claims we will be forced to believe you.

Can and will you do this?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 09:33 AM
Through experience in day to day life. If it is counterproductive to the greater good of all humanity and nature then on some level it is a sin.
29-06-2015, 09:36 AM
(29-06-2015 09:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Through experience in day to day life. If it is counterproductive to the greater good of all humanity and nature then on some level it is a sin.

What? How does this answer those questions???

Do you know how to use the Quote feature on this forum?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:37 AM
It would be my honor. If you would please reference your questions by post # or quote them, or simply ask them again I will try.
29-06-2015, 09:39 AM
(29-06-2015 09:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 09:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Through experience in day to day life. If it is counterproductive to the greater good of all humanity and nature then on some level it is a sin.

What? How does this answer those questions???

Do you know how to use the Quote feature on this forum?
I'm trying to get used to it. This app is not something I am used to. Attempt to exhibit the patience you speak of for a little longer please.
29-06-2015, 09:39 AM
(29-06-2015 09:37 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It would be my honor. If you would please reference your questions by post # or quote them, or simply ask them again I will try.

Which god/Lord are you referencing?
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-06-2015, 09:40 AM
(29-06-2015 09:37 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It would be my honor. If you would please reference your questions by post # or quote them, or simply ask them again I will try.

Truthful religion? What is that exactly?
Please prove to me what a "truthful" religion is.
Is it Islam?
Buddhism?
Mithraism?
Christianity?
The worship of Janus?
I am sick, should I pray to Asklepios?

Please explain the nature, existence and origin of the god or gods to whom you refer.

Is that clear enough?

Now is your chance. We are waiting.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 09:42 AM
(29-06-2015 09:39 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm trying to get used to it. This app is not something I am used to. Attempt to exhibit the patience you speak of for a little longer please.

If you are using your phone, click Full site at page bottom. Simply hit Reply within the post and it will automatically quote the post.

Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:42 AM
(29-06-2015 09:39 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  

Which god/Lord are you referencing?
I am referencing all Gods in mainstream religion and the books associated with them.

Yah
Allah
Jesus

Nt
OT
Qur'an
Book of Enoch