Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics
NOT ONCE HAVE I CLAIMED TO BE A CHRISTIAN. I believe in the teachings of Christ as a perfect example of a human. I do not worship him as the one true God. Yes he returned to his creation upon death as we all could so in a way you could almost consider that reincarnation. The New Testament is rife with deceit and confusion due to the evel in man and inserted mostly through translation and backed up by hypocrites and men with only tunnel vision claiming knowledge.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Since you have failed to answer the questions asked of you, how are we to know anything. However, I believe you to be a Christian attempting to hide his own ineptitude with regards to the subject matter.

You are unworthy. I have given you ample opportunity to answer questions and you have failed every time. You are beneath the members of this forum. Go away child.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 11:36 AM
(29-06-2015 11:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Since you have failed to answer the questions asked of you, how are we to know anything. However, I believe you to be a Christian attempting to hide his own ineptitude with regards to the subject matter.

You are unworthy. I have given you ample opportunity to answer questions and you have failed every time. You are beneath the members of this forum. Go away child.

Yea this guy is one of the least knowledgeable, laziest beliebers to stop in.
29-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Believe or don't. I have done my fair part. That is all the Lord expects.
29-06-2015, 12:03 PM
(29-06-2015 11:42 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Believe or don't. I have done my fair part. That is all the Lord expects.

The fuck you have!
29-06-2015, 12:38 PM
(29-06-2015 11:42 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Believe or don't. I have done my fair part. That is all the Lord expects.

I believe you have done your best, but that's not the same thing.

How do you know what your imaginary god expects other than the fact that you've created your own definition? Give us one good reason why we should take anything you have to say seriously at all. So far your responses have all been vaguely incoherent ramblings without the slightest substantive arguments.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
29-06-2015, 12:41 PM
That's just not true. I try to communicate as good as possible. If you have patience there will be others that can communicate much not fluidly than me.
29-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Lol. more fluidly
29-06-2015, 12:48 PM
(29-06-2015 12:41 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Lol. more fluidly

So that's a "no" on the evidence?
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-06-2015, 06:48 PM
@popsthebuilder

On this forum you will meet people with vast amount of knowledge about debate strategies, logical and rational thinking, mythology, theology, history, physics, biology, zoology, chemistry and linguistic. If you want to debate, discuss and even teach something to these people, you need a serious approach, a clear strategy, good communication skills, and the ability to explain every portion of your beliefs. Your style is what we call in French «philosophie de trottoir». You need to give a lot more information about your beliefs in a well-structured fashion. We require clear definitions of your terms, the basis of your argument, logical/empirical evidence to support some of your claim and a demonstration of your knowledge in any area that your belief may touch. For example, you need to demonstrate a certain level of understanding of astronomy if your beliefs touches celestial phenomenon. You need to go back to the drawing board and come back with a thesis that will be worth discussing. Your ramblings aren't enough to convince us or even to allow us to understand your personal cosmology.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post