Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics
No dick literally ask a question pertaining to god or our relation to him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2015, 10:12 PM
(27-06-2015 09:57 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No dick literally ask a question pertaining to god or our relation to him.

Give your "explanation" so I can drag my sack across its face or shut the fuck up.

I'm about to go get drunk so if you don't hurry up my replies might be mean later. Wink
27-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Couldn't care less. When you actually have a question feel free to ask it. You are the one who doubts.
27-06-2015, 11:13 PM
(27-06-2015 07:59 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I will give explanation that is not circular. Just ask.

I am asking.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Banjo. Please be a little more specific. If you just want to read what I think without an actual question for me to apply thought to then I suggest downloading tapatalk and searching posts by popsthebuilder. I really will explain anything I can. It is just too late for me to go writing a whole lot of stuff that may not even pertain to you. The fact that you show real curiosity is a start and I commend you in taking that step.
28-06-2015, 01:02 AM
Presup is one if not the most childish and lazy argumentative styles I have ever seen. One of its defenses that Sye Ten is that they tell you what you believe in, tell you that even if you are unaware that is what you believe that is what you believe and quote a bible verse backing it up and then telling you that you no longer have the ability to argue against it, therefor god exists.

Its so pathetic and transparent to see through, a high schooler can do it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
28-06-2015, 01:06 AM
(27-06-2015 11:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Banjo. Please be a little more specific. If you just want to read what I think without an actual question for me to apply thought to then I suggest downloading tapatalk and searching posts by popsthebuilder. I really will explain anything I can. It is just too late for me to go writing a whole lot of stuff that may not even pertain to you. The fact that you show real curiosity is a start and I commend you in taking that step.

Please explain the nature, existence and origin of the god or gods to whom you refer.

Is that clear enough?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-06-2015, 01:25 AM
Hello! Big Grin

(27-06-2015 07:59 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I will give explanation that is not circular. Just ask.

Sorry, shift work and different time zones makes Peebo a real slacker when it comes to keeping up with forum threads.

What is it an explanation you seek to give of?

Also, basically I'm asking the same sort of question Banjo asked above.

Much cheers to all.
28-06-2015, 05:36 AM

What is your evidence for the existence of any gods?

I am not asking for a theological argument - I am asking for evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Of course science is with flaw in that it closes doors whilst opening one. My evidence is in my personal experience and the fact that all but us has order. The Universe and it's creator are God. How can you really seriously intellectually argue that. Everything from viruses to solar systems and beyond follow order and exhibit balance. We the ones blessed with conscience thauoght are the only entities foolish enough to deny this Devine order of being.