Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Fundamental problem with presuppostional apologetics
From the National Geographic site:

The universe is about 13.7 billion years old. Since 1995, the Hubble Space Telescope has provided astronomers with glimpses of galaxies ever closer in age to the early days of the cosmos. Hubble started with a Deep Field image produced by focusing toward the Big Dipper for 43 hours, uncovering galaxies more than 12 billion years old.

Found at this page.

According to the ancients, the universe is approximately 6000 years old.

Who are you going to believe?

[Image: IMG_183073959338498_zpsnxtem218.jpeg]

And again, I ask you to kindly answer my questions. I have now asked them at least three times.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 08:56 PM
The perception of time was new to people of old.

The Lord spoke of slaves then as if they were to keep high regard to there masters because the world was different. You were of great wealth or you were a peasant living out a painful existence. It was a means to an end for if the slaves devoted there selves to there master they would be held in good regard by the master and be better off.

Just different times call for different measure. Slaves were privileged in biblical times in a way.
29-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Our good works tell our story. And the story will be shown aloud for those that would Truly hear.
29-06-2015, 09:15 PM
(29-06-2015 08:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The perception of time was new to people of old.

The Lord spoke of slaves then as if they were to keep high regard to there masters because the world was different. You were of great wealth or you were a peasant living out a painful existence. It was a means to an end for if the slaves devoted there selves to there master they would be held in good regard by the master and be better off.

Just different times call for different measure. Slaves were privileged in biblical times in a way.

Again no answer to the questions provided.

Slaves were privileged in Biblical times????

Slaves in Rome were privileged??

Do you know of this law in ancient Rome pertaining to slaves.

If a slave murdered his master, every slave in his household would be executed. Even children. There was one famous case where over 500 slaves died because one slave killed the master.

Slaves had no legal status at all.

The ancient Romans knew of lead being toxic and poison. But they continued to work lead mines because they used "non persons", i.e. slaves.

In every single post you prove your utter ignorance of any of this subject matter.

And you continually avoid answering the questions asked.

How old are you?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Wasn't talking about Rome, and you know that.
29-06-2015, 09:16 PM
(29-06-2015 08:59 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Our good works tell our story. And the story will be shown aloud for those that would Truly hear.

This is a banana.

[Image: bananaAnimated_1423001776.png]

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 09:17 PM
(29-06-2015 09:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wasn't talking about Rome, and you know that.

So Jesus was not alive during the Roman Imperial era???

Tiberius was not the Emperor???

[Image: Tiberius_enamelled_terracotta_bust.jpg]

Banjo.
29-06-2015, 09:17 PM
It is you who act as a child saying "why, why, why" after I have answered you.
29-06-2015, 09:20 PM
You are intentionally manipulating my words. You know I am talking about the Old Testament.

Your deceit is not appreciated.
29-06-2015, 09:23 PM
(29-06-2015 09:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is you who act as a child saying "why, why, why" after I have answered you.

OKay, can I get a vote?

All those who think Pops answered my questions, please say "I". All those who disagree say "Nay".

Any takers?

Again, how old are you?

Banjo.