26-11-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Fundamentalist Mom at a Natural History Museum
Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Didn't. Won't.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
26-11-2014, 02:40 PM
(26-11-2014 01:30 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yep couldn't get past two minutes. "Look I don't know what this word is, what it means, or how to pronounce it, I'm just gonna pretend like I know how to pronounce it, and then I'm going to pretend to talk about it like I understand the subject, while admitting I don't understand the subject. Checkmate atheists!!" Facepalm

Made it through about 30 seconds!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
26-11-2014, 02:55 PM
the stupidity IT BURNS IT BURNS IT BURNS!!CensoredGasp

she is so stupid that her stupidity was soaked in ocean of super concentrated stupidity juices before being dried in an air chamber filled with even more stupidity
Censored

I couldn't even bare 1 min of it

[/align]

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
26-11-2014, 04:37 PM
I don't have a very good understanding of how gravity works (few do I suppose) so I will discard the theory of gravity in favour of the invisible rubber bands made by God to be strapped over our shoulders to hold us down theory.
It is a very simplistic theory. 3rd graders, 5th graders and 30 year olds can understand with ease. And isn't that what we all really want? To have incredibly idiotic ideas that are simple to understand. I mean what could we possibly gain from having the predictive power of actual science.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
26-11-2014, 05:01 PM
(26-11-2014 04:37 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I don't have a very good understanding of how gravity works (few do I suppose) so I will discard the theory of gravity in favour of the invisible rubber bands made by God to be strapped over our shoulders to hold us down theory.
It is a very simplistic theory. 3rd graders, 5th graders and 30 year olds can understand with ease. And isn't that what we all really want? To have incredibly idiotic ideas that are simple to understand. I mean what could we possibly gain from having the predictive power of actual science.

The thing that's so pathetic and frightening is that she homeschools her kids. It wouldn't be so bad if she were the only one out there who does this but the US is peppered with parents like this. They are everywhere. I have two neighbors who homeschool their children and they're being taught creationism.

America has reversed itself. There was a time in the 1960's, before we went to the moon, when the US was proud of our scientists and really pushed the sciences but after the moon landing and the cold war ended that seemed to stop. And idiot people like this woman and her ilk have taken to the media with their nonsense. I'm embarrassed that she's a US citizen. Hell, I'm embarrassed that's she's a fellow human being.

At this point I'm thinking homeschooling should be abolished.

[Image: 90285_20130322_095919_5436543.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-11-2014, 06:00 PM
(26-11-2014 01:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I couldn't watch the whole thing either. Got to about four minutes into it and wanted to start yelling at the computer screen. How dumb can a fundi get? Well, how deep is the ocean, how high is the sky? Pretty dumb.

You have the patience of a saint. Angel I was yelling at the screen inside of 30 seconds. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Six minutes nineteen seconds. I lose.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
26-11-2014, 07:13 PM
I lasted 5 minutes. I feel like I should get an award or something.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
26-11-2014, 07:16 PM
I stopped when she said it doesn't make sense to a 5th grader and it doesn't make sense to a 3rd grader.

I am not going to watch the rest. She is fucking retarded.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ