Fundamentalist Mom at a Natural History Museum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Fundamentalist Mom at a Natural History Museum
I got to the end.

I concur with FFTT's write-up.

But as a child, I always found trips around the Natural History Museum etc. pretty tedious.

This exhibit, however, looked loads more exciting than the ones I had to endure.

Yet, how much more fun it would have been to have gone around with a creationist.

This is the video they should show to 10-year-olds before given them the assignment of answering her silly questions.

We should encourage more of these.

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
27-11-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 03:11 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(26-11-2014 01:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jesus fucking christ! Stupid, stupid, dumb, dumb, idiotic woman! Beat_stick

PS. This isn't the actress (pffft?), Megan Fox, it's another idiot fundi.

damnit, I was going to drag her around the knowledge tree but all of her videos on you tube have comments disabled Weeping

stupid ignorant misinformation spewing B!@#$

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
27-11-2014, 02:07 PM
King Crockoduck to the rescue!

Only ten minutes, and she's not on there for all of it. Far less painful than watching the whole thing. Yes
[+] 3 users Like OddGamer's post
27-11-2014, 02:23 PM
(27-11-2014 07:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I got to the end.

I concur with FFTT's write-up.

But as a child, I always found trips around the Natural History Museum etc. pretty tedious.

This exhibit, however, looked loads more exciting than the ones I had to endure.

Yet, how much more fun it would have been to have gone around with a creationist.

This is the video they should show to 10-year-olds before given them the assignment of answering her silly questions.

We should encourage more of these.

Thumbsup

You actually watched the whole thing? Jesus christ! You are a better person than I am. Worship Slaves

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-11-2014, 02:42 PM
"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."
-Bertrand Russel

That pretty much sums it up. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
27-11-2014, 03:09 PM
This woman could have easily said "See all these people walking around. They're all fake. None of them are real. This entire room is complete fiction. I read about a room like this in a book several years ago. I bet those crafty elves read the same book and made all of this. I don't know why they would go to all of this trouble to create such forgeries."

So basically I'm saying this woman is off her rocker and the rocker is fake too.

Also, she would have to advance up quite a bit just to become stupid. Right now she isn't anything.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
27-11-2014, 05:58 PM
(27-11-2014 02:45 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  This reminds me of a thread on another forum when we all tried to watch the Star Wars Holiday special. I made about three minutes. My husband watched the entire thing.

I've seen the entire thing, it is one of the main proofs that a loving god does not exist.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-11-2014, 01:44 PM
For some reason, her thought process disturbs me to no end. She has her mind set in stone that her religious beliefs are the absolute truth and anything going against it has to be fake. I'm almost impressed by the low level of brainwashing needed to get her to this point.

These two areas of science, geology and biology are making up all of this. Oh wait, let's not forget those astronomers and cosmologists.And doctors with their fake medicine. How can chemicals in your blood make you feel better ? Does that make any sense ? That doesn't make sense to a third grader and it doesn't make sense to me.

She is baffled and doesn't want to be unbaffled.
She likes the magic answers better. Her mind may in fact be the equivalent of a child who still believes in Santa.

Its just hard for me to see someone who looks like an adult but who actually may not have an adult mind.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
28-11-2014, 02:37 PM
(27-11-2014 02:07 PM)OddGamer Wrote:  King Crockoduck to the rescue!

Only ten minutes, and she's not on there for all of it. Far less painful than watching the whole thing. Yes

I wonder what she'd do when she see's this video
28-11-2014, 04:09 PM
(28-11-2014 02:37 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 02:07 PM)OddGamer Wrote:  King Crockoduck to the rescue!

I wonder what she'd do when she see's this video

I'm sure she will feel religious superiority over the video that King Crockoduck made. That's one of the things I hate about religious zealots, they always look down on anyone who isn't like them and doesn't believe the same stuff.

So she has two, maybe three, things going on at the same thing; brainwashing and wilful ignorance topped off with a dollop* of religious superiority.

*dol·lop
ˈdäləp/Submit
noun informal
1. a shapeless mass or blob of something.....

Yup, that's her brain.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post