Fundies say the darndest things

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2012, 01:04 AM
RE: Fundies say the darndest things

You know when people say this sort of thing it reveals how vastly unintelligent that person is that it even baffles me that they lack the simple brain function of even thinking.

Yes because all Atheists eat babies and while Fetus soup does exist remember China is still vastly more religious than anything else and the religious are no more innocent than any other human being.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2012, 01:05 AM
A new Youtube creationist I came across; I had to copy and paste these in fear that nobody would believe me    

"it is a principle innate and co-natural to every man to have an insatiable inclination to the truth, and to seek for it as for hid treasure..."
-Thomas Aikenhead
27-07-2012, 09:18 AM
You know when people say this sort of thing it reveals how vastly unintelligent that person is that it even baffles me that they lack the simple brain function of even thinking.

Yes because all Atheists eat babies and while Fetus soup does exist remember China is still vastly more religious than anything else and the religious are no more innocent than any other human being.
[/quote]
Fetus soup exists? That is amazing,I would love to try some.

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
27-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:Quote# 39114

I just read that women obtained 61% of the masters degrees in 2007.

Does anyone think this is a sign of the end days?

I do. I think it is a sign of love growing cold because these women are choosing not to get married or need a man or have children.

I think it is funny how they talk about this in the media as though it were perfectly alright.

lolwut?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
27-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Jaysus Muffs. What noisome depths of the internet have you been swimming in? And you gone and trailed it all over the carpet... Tongue
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
27-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Why, just why are fully grown adults so stupid and belief such rubbish. I was 11 years old when I realised Noah's Ark was crap, yet someone who is 40 still believes in it. I really don't get it sometimes. At least most Christians accept science and don't believe in the Adam and Eve story, but yet some still do. Bewildering.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
27-07-2012, 11:31 PM
(27-07-2012 10:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  Jaysus Muffs. What noisome depths of the internet have you been swimming in? And you gone and trailed it all over the carpet... Tongue

From the website in the OP.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
28-07-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote# 847

The pagan religions that you mention here worship non existant gods. That means, they might as well be worshipping air.

But all they are are offshoots of Stans brand of worship.

Elizabeth_S, Rapture Ready 16 Comments [10/1/2002 12:00:00 AM]
Fundie Index: 9
WTF?! || meh

Copied from the site...Who is Stan? WTH did I miss now?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-07-2012, 08:48 AM
(28-07-2012 06:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  .
Who is Stan? WTH did I miss now?

Please forgive me if that was a rhetorical question but I'm guessing Stan = Satan
But why it was plural rather than possessive, I know not.

28-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Christians against Nike made me lol. 'Don't "just do it" like satan wants you to'