Funding terrorists to start the war against Iran.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 06:52 AM
First the west imposed sanctions Iran (first target the economy).

Now the second stage is to use anti-Iranian terrorists as the second stage to weaken, then once the Iranian country is weak enough, the U.S. will go in and wave their dicks around while millions of middle eastern people die.

http://rt.com/news/iran-mek-us-military-237/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2012, 10:02 AM
I really wish you'd stop exposing these secrets. How are we supposed to launch our surprise attacks when you keep spilling the beans on our diabolical plans!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
26-10-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: Funding terrorists to start the war against Iran.
Erx, please don't feed the crazy trolls.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
26-10-2012, 10:05 AM
(26-10-2012 10:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Erx, please don't feed the crazy trolls.

Buzzkill. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-10-2012, 10:11 AM
(26-10-2012 10:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Erx, please don't feed the crazy trolls.

Buzzkill. Weeping

It's ok little buddy! Our nefarious plans are safe.

Now just think of a tasty cheeseburger for lunch, or perhaps a properly cut sandwich with chips on it. Yes, I went there, Chas can take a shot at me for placing chips on a sandwichDrinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
26-10-2012, 10:14 AM
(26-10-2012 10:11 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Buzzkill. Weeping

Now just think of a tasty cheeseburger for lunch, or perhaps a properly cut sandwich with chips on it. Yes, I went there, Chas can take a shot at me for placing chips on a sandwichDrinking Beverage

Ohhhhh. It is Friday. As if I need an excuse to get a delicious bacon cheeseburger! Although I'm craving a Montecristo. I need to find a place where I can procure such deliciousness!

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-10-2012, 10:20 AM
(26-10-2012 10:14 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:11 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  It's ok little buddy! Our nefarious plans are safe.

Ohhhhh. It is Friday. As if I need an excuse to get a delicious bacon cheeseburger! Although I'm craving a Montecristo. I need to find a place where I can procure such deliciousness!

We could meet in between, say Minneapolis, order both and swap halves. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-10-2012, 10:23 AM
(26-10-2012 10:11 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Buzzkill. Weeping

There is no arguing with such heresy and apostasy. I will simply burn your embassy with you and your blasphemous sandwich inside unless you recant.Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-10-2012, 10:25 AM
(26-10-2012 10:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:11 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  It's ok little buddy! Our nefarious plans are safe.

There is no arguing with such heresy and apostasy. I will simply burn your embassy with you and your blasphemous sandwich inside unless you recant.Angry

Burn away. I sometimes like my sandwich with chips lightly toasted!

26-10-2012, 10:26 AM
(26-10-2012 10:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  

I am prepared to martyr myself and my sandwich so others my see your heresy! For I have the true sandwich knowledgeAngel

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume