Funding terrorists to start the war against Iran.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 10:27 AM
(26-10-2012 10:26 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is no arguing with such heresy and apostasy. I will simply burn your embassy with you and your blasphemous sandwich inside unless you recant.Angry

I am prepared to martyr myself and my sandwich so others my see your heresy! For I have the true sandwich knowledgeAngel

Okay, but can I have the rest of your sandwich?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-10-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Funding terrorists to start the war against Iran.
(26-10-2012 10:26 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is no arguing with such heresy and apostasy. I will simply burn your embassy with you and your blasphemous sandwich inside unless you recant.Angry

I am prepared to martyr myself and my sandwich so others my see your heresy! For I have the true sandwich knowledgeAngel

When I am resurrected you can have the rest of the sandwich, I think I'll be in the mood for soemthing more substantial...steak and fries!DroolingDrooling

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
26-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Only Arthur Dent knows the truth about sandwiches.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
26-10-2012, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 04:34 PM by earmuffs.)
Careful now people.
If you troll the trolls Bemore and Caffe will have a cry about it, do you really wanna open that can of beans?

Which reminds me, I saw a show on Discovery the other day about a baked bean factory... Interesting stuff. I shall inform you'll on the topic at a later date.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
26-10-2012, 05:17 PM
(26-10-2012 04:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Which reminds me, I saw a show on Discovery the other day about a baked bean factory... Interesting stuff. I shall inform you'll on the topic at a later date.

Oh please do tell us more.
26-10-2012, 05:23 PM
(26-10-2012 05:17 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 04:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Which reminds me, I saw a show on Discovery the other day about a baked bean factory... Interesting stuff. I shall inform you'll on the topic at a later date.

Oh please do tell us more.

I shall.
But later.
Perhaps I will even make a thread on the subject matter at hand.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
27-10-2012, 03:57 PM
(26-10-2012 10:31 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:26 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I am prepared to martyr myself and my sandwich so others my see your heresy! For I have the true sandwich knowledgeAngel

When I am resurrected you can have the rest of the sandwich, I think I'll be in the mood for soemthing more substantial...steak and fries!DroolingDrooling

Don't forget human brain and flesh, since you will be a zombie.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post