Funeral Services

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2012, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 11:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Funeral Services
(22-01-2012 10:51 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Thank you are very much for the comforting words and the really disturbing cremation video.

My bad, I find the video uplifting and fulfilling. ... (Note to self - apparently not everyone feels this way.)

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Hi G.M.
Yeah re the three years, I dont like that either!

If I get badly squished or die over 60 kms from the city the deal is off.

Maybe some kind folk with a dumpster?Wink
23-01-2012, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 12:37 AM by kim.)
Rahn127 - I am with you 100%; our morals do lie within us. Our journey through life is what we make of it. Since it's our only life, we keep it right with ourselves. The one thing we share that is so precious to us and Theists seem to waste so much of, is time.
Heart Be good to yourself Rahn127, and take the time to relax and keep well during this tough time.

(22-01-2012 11:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 10:51 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Thank you are very much for the comforting words and the really disturbing cremation video.

My bad, I find the video uplifting and fulfilling. ... (Note to self - apparently not everyone feels this way.)

Oops -I liked the cremation video, Girly -Actually seeing it done, makes me feel quite good about it. The workers seemed so professional and very much the perfectionists - I like that.
_______
And Woofy - that's a cool idea about body donation! I'm sure medical students really need them and when they're done, cremation seems really quite a fitting end of the line.

Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
23-01-2012, 03:14 AM
(22-01-2012 11:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I also didn't find it disturbing. That body will break apart one way or another and the alternatives are certainly not more appealing to watch or to imagine. No, this looks about right. I want this too for myself.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.