Funny/Random Picture and Video Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Funny/Random Picture and Video Thread!
M*A*S*H was one of the best shows ever!

Not too long ago I watched the movie again. Always good for a laugh, you catch something new every time you watch it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Okay okay I have already promised Crulax that I would watch M*A*S*H (did I do it right smercy?)
I can't bare to see my Crulax cry just because I know nothing of "Possibly the greatest TV show ever".
I'm sorry Weeping
I don't have cable or netflix so where can I find it?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
09-04-2014, 09:19 AM
(09-04-2014 09:15 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Okay okay I have already promised Crulax that I would watch M*A*S*H (did I do it right smercy?)
I can't bare to see my Crulax cry just because I know nothing of "Possibly the greatest TV show ever".
I'm sorry Weeping
I don't have cable or netflix so where can I find it?

primewire.ag

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
09-04-2014, 09:21 AM
I have so many pictures I want to share here, but like 99% of them are over the size limit Dodgy

I'm not uploading them all to photobucket damnit Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
09-04-2014, 09:24 AM
(09-04-2014 09:21 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I have so many pictures I want to share here, but like 99% of them are over the size limit Dodgy

My pictures automatically upload to photobucket now Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
09-04-2014, 09:29 AM
(09-04-2014 09:24 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 09:21 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I have so many pictures I want to share here, but like 99% of them are over the size limit Dodgy

My pictures automatically upload to photobucket now Smile

I have almost a thousand pictures... so yeah... noooo No

Atir aissom atir imon
09-04-2014, 09:47 AM
(09-04-2014 09:29 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 09:24 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  My pictures automatically upload to photobucket now Smile

I have almost a thousand pictures... so yeah... noooo No

No I mean as I take them the simultaneously upload to a private album on photo bucket. So it doesn't help for pictures you already have but it's useful for new pictures. I already have 497 pictures since I added this option a few days ago. It's useful because I never have to upload another picture and now all my pictures are backed up if anything happens to my phone.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
09-04-2014, 09:58 AM
(09-04-2014 09:47 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 09:29 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I have almost a thousand pictures... so yeah... noooo No

No I mean as I take them the simultaneously upload to a private album on photo bucket. So it doesn't help for pictures you already have but it's useful for new pictures. I already have 497 pictures since I added this option a few days ago. It's useful because I never have to upload another picture and now all my pictures are backed up if anything happens to my phone.

Meh. I guess, but I like my privacy too much Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
09-04-2014, 10:20 AM
[Image: 00035578-B6F8-4BB6-8591-77C967B74CD6_zpsmvvyavpe.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
09-04-2014, 10:26 AM
(09-04-2014 10:20 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  [Image: 00035578-B6F8-4BB6-8591-77C967B74CD6_zpsmvvyavpe.jpg]

The fuck? Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon