Funny Religious Moment

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Funny Religious Moment
Anyway in my dorm room I have a seductive poster of Kim Kardashian, wearing only a braw, and thong. My roomate was in there with a couple christian friends, and they are not free thinkers. I sat down to watch TV and as his two friends were leaving they said, "If you don't put down that poster of that poor girl then God wont be happy, and you will end up in hell." I just simply said, "See you there for judging me which God also wont be happy about." They gave me an akward look, and left. This just happend like thirty minutes ago. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2010, 04:01 PM

RE: Funny Religious Moment
(05-09-2010 03:28 PM)omega21 Wrote:  Anyway in my dorm room I have a seductive poster of Kim Kardashian, wearing only a braw, and thong. My roomate was in there with a couple christian friends, and they are not free thinkers. I sat down to watch TV and as his two friends were leaving they said, "If you don't put down that poster of that poor girl then God wont be happy, and you will end up in hell." I just simply said, "See you there for judging me which God also wont be happy about." They gave me an akward look, and left. This just happend like thirty minutes ago. Big Grin

Nice. Well done.
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Best comeback ever. Omega21 FTW.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
05-09-2010, 06:33 PM
good for you! SOunds like something that went completely over their head though
05-09-2010, 07:13 PM
got into an argument with a YEC and he comes at me all aggressive like "well what about that second law of thermonuclear or whatever!?" to which I reply "you mean the second law of thermodynamics?..." he says "yea that! that says life can't exist cause it'll get to hot!"
I pretty well facepalmed at this point and said "uh no... the second law of thermodynamics only applies to a CLOSED SYSTEM, and you didn't even get the basic premise of the law right..." and I could tell from the look in his eyes that was the only shred of credibility he had to support his beliefs xD

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
05-09-2010, 08:39 PM
If God created Kim Kardashian, he obviously wanted her to be ogled.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2010, 07:56 AM
(05-09-2010 03:28 PM)omega21 Wrote:  Anyway in my dorm room I have a seductive poster of Kim Kardashian, wearing only a braw, and thong. My roomate was in there with a couple christian friends, and they are not free thinkers. I sat down to watch TV and as his two friends were leaving they said, "If you don't put down that poster of that poor girl then God wont be happy, and you will end up in hell." I just simply said, "See you there for judging me which God also wont be happy about." They gave me an akward look, and left. This just happend like thirty minutes ago. Big Grin

That is just an epic... I don't even... Heart

Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2010, 06:46 AM
I was watching a football game and the following happened:

The receiver of punts and kickoffs pointed to the sky. A couple seconds later the guy got creamed. Ten minutes passed and he was back on the field-hands skyward-smash. Second half-simply repeat first half. Hands to the sky-smash.

What was this guy thinking. God will help me out one in twenty punt returns? Just so you know-god did not help him out that day.

(Would have loved to see him give the sky a finger and then make a touchdown. Grin)
12-09-2010, 06:51 AM

(05-09-2010 08:39 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  If God created Kim Kardashian, he obviously wanted her to be ogled.

I ogle her, and most days I regret her creation.
12-09-2010, 07:19 AM

(05-09-2010 07:13 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  got into an argument with a YEC and he comes at me all aggressive like "well what about that second law of thermonuclear or whatever!?" to which I reply "you mean the second law of thermodynamics?..." he says "yea that! that says life can't exist cause it'll get to hot!"
I pretty well facepalmed at this point and said "uh no... the second law of thermodynamics only applies to a CLOSED SYSTEM, and you didn't even get the basic premise of the law right..." and I could tell from the look in his eyes that was the only shred of credibility he had to support his beliefs xD

Best response I've got to the "2nd Law of Thermodynamics" argument is simply "How many Laws are there?" If they manage to get that right, "What are they numbered?" (There are 4 laws, numbered 0-3 If anyone here didn't know) When they stumble with those the response is simply "Shouldn't you maybe try to understand the Laws of Thermodynamics before you try to use it as a defense?"