Funny & True Story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2010, 02:13 PM

Funny & True Story
Several years ago I was in a crowded truck-stop resturant where some jerk was preaching his version of The Bible.
After having just about enough I inturrupted him and said... "I've read the entire Bible several times and each time I come up with more questions... you seem to really know your stuff about it so would you mind clarifying a few things for me?"
With his chest all puffed out he said "I'll sure try... what would you like to know?"
I replied with..."As I understand the story about Adam and Eve they had a few sons... one got killed. How did Adam & Eve have grandchildren? Does this imply incest?"
He responded with... "Absolutely not! I'm sure there were others, they just weren't mentioned."
I was OK with that, the book didn't say they were all alone.
He was dumb enough to ask if I had another question.
I said "Of course... In the story of Noah it specifically said that only noah and his wife, sons and thier wives were on the boat... if incest wasn't a factor with Adam's family then it sure as Hell was with Noah's family... so that explains why mankind is so screwed up. It was inbreeding!"
After I got a standing ovation, the other guy finally sat down and shut-up.
Yep, 100% true story.
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2010, 03:27 AM

RE: Funny & True Story
hiiiiiiiiii toooooo alllllllll.............
23-08-2010, 10:34 AM
lol, i love asking evangelicals questions too. i get similiar results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2010, 07:36 PM

LOL nice. I was once told that the bible had to be true because otherwise everything Paul ever wrote would be false.
23-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:LOL nice. I was once told that the bible had to be true because otherwise everything Paul ever wrote would be false.

Not everything. His work with John was legendary. Most of his work with Wings was just average, although "Maybe I'm Amazed" was as good as anything he did either with the Beatles or in the bible.

.... or, were you thinking of a different Paul?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply