Funny back and forth on christian forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: Funny back and forth on christian forum
Let's face it, if you aren't getting banned from forums every once in a while you're not really living.

I rejoined the same forum from what appears to be an Egyptian address and my name is Ammun-Ra. I'm getting along for now as an Egyptian Coptic, but I will strike soon and bring down their evil operation.
(10-07-2012 09:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 09:42 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  TTA seems to be the go-to place for those booted off their Christian sites. The only problem with a Baptist is they didn't hold 'em under long enough.

I have been banned for life from an atheist forum and banned, too, from a Buddhist forum. TTA will do me... Yes

"'Tis the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 09:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-07-2012 09:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I have been banned for life from an atheist forum and banned, too, from a Buddhist forum. TTA will do me... Yes

The fuck Woofmeister? You're like the least offensive poster I've ever encountered. Is that why you were banned, for being too inoffensive? Guess I could see that from a militant anti-theist forum, but from the Buddhists? Really? Seems out of character for them.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-07-2012, 09:45 AM
(10-07-2012 09:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 12:58 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  HouseofCantor is not crazy. He's the sanest person here. He's so sane he terrifies me.

"And all is right with the world." So sayeth the Prophet.
That's a very curious definition of sanity. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2012, 10:37 AM
(11-07-2012 09:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 09:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "And all is right with the world." So sayeth the Prophet.
That's a very curious definition of sanity. Consider

Well... a sane person in an insane world, might appear quite insane. I love it when I get the chance to paraphrase Spock. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein