Future of the Mind
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2014, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 01:23 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
RE: Future of the Mind
(27-02-2014 09:48 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 01:50 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I just bought the book written by Dr. Michio Kaku. I highly recommend it!! it is FASCINATING STUFF!!!

I might like to read that. My wife was complaining about how all the people in the restaurant we were in were staring at their phones the whole time and not talking with each other. I told her that in the not too distant future everyone will have implants in their brains and they will all be sitting there with their eyes closed sending text messages and checking the football scores and not talking to each other.

Eyes closed? Eyes opened!
Eventually I hope to create a superfunctional multi-cortex, capable of doing trillions of processes per second.
Humans will no longer communicate with sound waves, but through radio waves, hyper-increasing the ability to explain complex ideas to one another.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
07-03-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Future of the Mind
I'm inclined to agree with your premise, HUJ.

I'm a professional pundit in my small field and I'm definitely not getting the kinesthetic learning I used to get when I was actively doing the job.

But I'm still keeping up to date by reading and talking with colleagues.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post