Fuuuuuuck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Fuuuuuuck!
sweaters really shrink like that? I had no idea! I always thought that was just a cartoon cliche.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 03:54 AM
(19-01-2015 12:25 AM)pablo Wrote:  When I read the thread title, I wasn't sure if it was a command or not.

More of an imperative methinks....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
19-01-2015, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 10:25 AM by gofish!.)
(19-01-2015 12:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 05:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But I've got boobs.
Weeping

[Image: 287254_460s3.jpg]

To be fair, as far as excuses go, that is one of the better ones! Thumbsup

As Steve Martin once said, I could never be a girl, as I would spend all my days at home playing with myself.... Big Grin

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
19-01-2015, 08:23 AM
(18-01-2015 04:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I don't buy a whole lot of clothes to speak of. Usually I'm all about replacing whatever gets worn out.

Over Christmas I did splurge and bought myself a cashmere sweater. It was gorgeous, super soft, lovely -- fit perfectly. Casual enough to go with jeans, pretty enough for a skirt. Very classic versatile peice. It's not even dry clean only....it's a delicate wash/hand wash; dry flat kind of thing....

I wore it once.

Today, suffering from the fuzzy effects of cold medicine I'm doing the laundry thing.

Put a load of regular clothes in....

Tossed everything into the dryer without much thought.

Then I began pulling out the clothes and folding them....

Out comes this tiny sweater. I look at it, my mind in disbelief. What the hell is this? Then it slowly sinks in....

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Weeping

awwwwwww lol that sucks, been there done that, I am now banned from laundry duty *beams*

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-01-2015, 08:40 AM
(18-01-2015 08:00 PM)Free Wrote:  Wife banned me from the laundry room. Whole family goes ballistic if they hear I'm in there.

Too much bleach on about $1000 worth of clothes ensured I would never have to do the laundry again.

Cool

(19-01-2015 08:23 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  awwwwwww lol that sucks, been there done that, I am now banned from laundry duty *beams*

I'm sensing a trend here. Dodgy Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
19-01-2015, 09:23 AM
(19-01-2015 08:40 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 08:00 PM)Free Wrote:  Wife banned me from the laundry room. Whole family goes ballistic if they hear I'm in there.

Too much bleach on about $1000 worth of clothes ensured I would never have to do the laundry again.

Cool

(19-01-2015 08:23 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  awwwwwww lol that sucks, been there done that, I am now banned from laundry duty *beams*

I'm sensing a trend here. Dodgy Tongue

By nature men are problem solvers. When there is a chore we don't want to do we solve it in such a way that we are never asked to do it again. Big Grin

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-01-2015, 09:40 AM
This is the reason I take most everything to the cleaners. Shirts, pants, sweaters - all get professionally laundered. Jeans, t-shirts, socks and underwear get washed home, but that's it.

Costs more money but nothing gets ruined and I don't ever have to iron.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
19-01-2015, 09:47 AM
(19-01-2015 09:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 08:40 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I'm sensing a trend here. Dodgy Tongue

By nature men are problem solvers. When there is a chore we don't want to do we solve it in such a way that we are never asked to do it again. Big Grin

*hmph* Sleepy Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-01-2015, 10:00 AM
Hey Moms, here's some ideas for old sweaters.

[Image: 19-Market.jpg]

http://www.artfire.com/uploads/product/5...086e9f.jpg[/img]

[Image: 104_2908.jpg]

I'm so sorry you had this happen. My daughter, when she was about 13, did the laundry and a similar thing happened though it was only a wool sweater. I was so thrilled that she was doing the laundry without me asking that I was willing to sacrifice the sweater for the chore, so I didn't say anything to until a couple of months later.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-01-2015, 04:53 PM
(18-01-2015 08:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Been there. Someone should open a consignment for really expensive doll clothes. Undecided

Yeah..this.

Oh my son said my sweater now fits the dog.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces