Fuuuuuuck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Fuuuuuuck!
(19-01-2015 09:40 AM)BnW Wrote:  Jeans, t-shirts, socks and underwear get washed home, but that's it. ...

That's all I own. You silly lawyers and your suits and ties. Tongue

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Quote:Out comes this tiny sweater. I look at it, my mind in disbelief. What the hell is this? Then it slowly sinks in....

While in college I tossed a red sweatshirt in with a load of underwear....with predictable results. To this day...at it is 44 years later...my wife will not allow me near the washer/dryer.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
19-01-2015, 06:41 PM
(19-01-2015 12:49 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  sweaters really shrink like that? I had no idea! I always thought that was just a cartoon cliche.

Some do, depends on what they're made from.

I should have known, I shrunk an angora sweater decades ago.

The cashmere tho really really hurt. It was such an amazing find. Sad

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-01-2015, 06:47 PM
(19-01-2015 06:36 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:Out comes this tiny sweater. I look at it, my mind in disbelief. What the hell is this? Then it slowly sinks in....

While in college I tossed a red sweatshirt in with a load of underwear....with predictable results. To this day...at it is 44 years later...my wife will not allow me near the washer/dryer.

I figured some bleach would remove grass stains from my son's baseball pants. He was not impressed with his pretty pink pants, socks, and T-shirts. Oooops.

I have had several items of clothing shrunk to unacceptable sizes thanks to my husband who thinks a dryer must be set on scorch and run for the longest time possible.

Now the laundry rule is everyone does their own. Exceptions are sheets, blankets, and towels.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-01-2015, 08:43 PM
(19-01-2015 06:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 09:40 AM)BnW Wrote:  Jeans, t-shirts, socks and underwear get washed home, but that's it. ...

That's all I own. You silly lawyers and your suits and ties. Tongue

I have some great cufflinks too.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
19-01-2015, 09:26 PM
I do not do this to my own clothes because I tend not to buy anything that can't be washed and dried normally; however, my wife's clothes are a different story...
19-01-2015, 09:29 PM
(19-01-2015 09:26 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I do not do this to my own clothes because I tend not to buy anything that can't be washed and dried normally; however, my wife's clothes are a different story...

I usually wash my things separately. My clothes have many rules.

The sweater somehow got mixed up with the non-fussy stuff. The stuff where rules don't matter.

I'll be more careful...for another couple decades. Blush

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces