Gödel theorems. Blind faith is scientific, isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: Gödel theorems. Blind faith is scientific, isn't it?
(23-10-2016 03:06 PM)morondog Wrote:  Imagine all the people...

The sinful Adolf Hitler says about the people: "no education for them, only sex, alcohol, and tobacco." And they are doing that to us, look video. So stop being on the side of enemy, love the Holy Trinity, fight the false gods (discover the true atheism)!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2016, 10:25 PM
(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Creation of the Universe is ordered, so prior the Universe was nothingness.
See: the nothingness was not created from the Universe (this is desire and goal of the satan).

What ever makes you happy. But it is sin to reject the Creation Science. Because Creationism is True. True to the Holy God.
All of what yous aid above is myth.

(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Mental issues? The mirror does not have any issues: the lookers have.
But you are not a fucking mirror you are a human being and one with clear mental issues. Delusions predominantly, as well as a learning disability. Inability. Whichever.

(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) The creation science fills the gaps with the True God.
And that's not how science works AT ALL. Science does not work by finding something we can not explain yet and just picking a fucking answer from out of our ass. You need evidence, and you have none.

(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  2) The secular science is that one, which does not fill the gaps with the True God.
Because that would be fuckign stupid, unjustified, and 100%
(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The secular Science does fill the gaps with nothingness, with emptiness.
No. Science, actual real science, does not fillt he gap with nothing it fills the gap with QUESTIONS. So we can investigate, learn, and advance our understanding.

There is only one Science.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-10-2016, 10:28 PM
(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The sinful Adolf Hitler says about the people: "no education for them, only sex, alcohol, and tobacco."
He never said that or anything like that. What the fuck are you talking about? Is the rest of your country as fucking stupid as you?

(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  And they are doing that to us, look video.
You have yet to post a single fucking video that had anything to do with anything worth watching. So no I think not chucklefuck.

(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  So stop being on the side of enemy, love the Holy Trinity, fight the false gods (discover the true atheism)!
Your beliefs ARE the enemy, because they are wrong, irrational, and superstitiously stupid.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-10-2016, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 10:34 PM by Astreja.)
(23-10-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You are not the True God to judge me. So stop the damn insults, please.

Fuck off, you pretentious poseur. *I* judge you to be superstitious, condescending, and frightfully lacking in common sense.

Quite frankly, I hope that your religious delusions bring you increasing misery with the passage of years, preventing you from salvaging any of the science education you wasted, and forcing you to work in menial jobs indefinitely. You are unfit to lead and unfit to teach, and in your current condition should not be given any position of responsibility supervising other workers in any field of work.

Quote:I was in professional science longer than you, wasn't I?

Even if you were, it didn't do you the least amount of good.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
23-10-2016, 10:33 PM
(23-10-2016 10:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You are not the True God to judge me.
One does not need to be a god to judge you when everything you say is either demonstrably wrong or so stupid it doesn't make sense enough to even figure out. You don't get to say and do whatever you want and not face judgment from the people around you. .......

The Jesus Christ forbids to judge over the people. Read your Bible, atheist!
23-10-2016, 10:39 PM
(23-10-2016 10:33 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus Christ forbids to judge over the people. Read your Bible, atheist!

I read the fucking Bible 53 fucking years ago, you idiot! I probably know it better than you do, and I suspect that Whiskey Debates also knows it very well.

I also don't give a shit what "Jesus" supposedly said. If there ever was such a man, he died nearly 2000 years ago and remains dead to this day. He has zero power over Me, and I shall continue to judge you in the harshest possible terms and there is literally nothing you can do about it.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
23-10-2016, 10:40 PM
(23-10-2016 10:33 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 10:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  One does not need to be a god to judge you when everything you say is either demonstrably wrong or so stupid it doesn't make sense enough to even figure out. You don't get to say and do whatever you want and not face judgment from the people around you. .......

Really? No he doesn't. He even says to judge rightly in John. And the quote I'd judge not least ye be judged isn't a forbidding or saying not. Hes just big on how that it comes back upon you.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Clyde, that's how I read the "judge not..." passage too.

Personally I have no fear of being judged in accordance with the truth: At worst I'll have to fix something about Myself, and that's a good thing rather than a bad one.

The people who have the most to lose from an accurate judgment are those who don't want to change, don't want to give up a comfortable falsehood, don't want to do the work to put things right.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
23-10-2016, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 11:26 PM by theBorg.)
(23-10-2016 10:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ..........
(23-10-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I was in professional science longer than you, wasn't I?
No you were at no point a actual scientist. You had no PhD, you couldn't get published, and you don't know the first thing about the scientific method. ........

If the Science can not revision and can not improve its Methodology, the Science is the false religion! Serving this devil: Evil_monster

Laugh out load
23-10-2016, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 11:53 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(23-10-2016 10:33 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 10:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  One does not need to be a god to judge you when everything you say is either demonstrably wrong or so stupid it doesn't make sense enough to even figure out. You don't get to say and do whatever you want and not face judgment from the people around you. .......

Well fuck him too, you're both stupid cunts. Most of his advice was fucking stupid or evil, and you are just carrying on the Christian tradition of being goddamn idiots. You even picked one of THE stupidest churches on the planet.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post