Gödel theorems. Blind faith is scientific, isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2016, 05:06 AM
RE: Gödel theorems. Blind faith is scientific, isn't it?
(24-10-2016 04:49 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 03:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  What's your field? What's your qualification? Where did you get it? Can you point to any of your publications? Anyone can claim to be a professional scientist. Prove it. It shouldn't be hard. Or are you a professional "creation scientist" or something absurd like that?

CV of theBorg

The Physical solution of the Einstein Equations for dynamics of the Universe has start at t = t0 = <put the needed moment> of the 4-th spacetime coordinate t.
One possible reason is to "cut off" the singularity of the Big Bang. Hereby, pure mathematically, one can study the t<t0 positions in the "coordinate map". These area is called "prior" to the Universe.

You didn't answer his question. All it says in your profile is that you earned a Master's degree in physics, of course any clown can make any claims he wants on a profile.

You already admitted you don't work in any field of science, so you are a poser making claims.

When you stated that you believe that the Earth is a few thousand years old and humans were living over 900 years, that pretty much shows that you don't give a rat's ass about scientific evidence.

Oh wait, I've found your thesis:

Kent Hovind doctoral thesis

[Image: K0LKY.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
24-10-2016, 05:12 AM
(24-10-2016 01:30 AM)theBorg Wrote:  - The Jesus Christ forbids to judge over the people. Read your Bible, atheist!

- If the Science can not revision and can not improve its Methodology, the Science is the false religion! Serving this devil...

- Has your little friend got any compliments? Huh Mine is highly complimented!

- So, who looks, he "finds". That way the Godman Jesus Christ was wrongly convicted.
The solution of the Einstein Equation, which is the radius of the Universe, is a = a(t), if t>0, and a=0, for all t<0.
Here the t is not directly measured, because it is the 4-th coordinate in the spacetime map.

[Image: Dumbad.gif]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
24-10-2016, 05:16 AM
(24-10-2016 05:06 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ...............
You already admitted you don't work in any field of science, so you are a poser making claims.

Please, do not rush with conclusions: if you would come to Censored around in http://www.christianforums, they'll quickly put you behind bans.

I was working in top Physics and hope to work again. I am open for opportunities.
24-10-2016, 05:28 AM
(24-10-2016 05:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 05:06 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ...............

Please, do not rush with conclusions: if you would come to Censored around in http://www.christianforums, they'll quickly put you behind bans.

I was working in top Physics and hope to work again. I am open for opportunities.

Yeah, you aren't a scientist, I wonder what career opportunities would manifest if they saw your brilliant scientific understanding of how old the Earth is?

I wonder if they would ask you to do the math for how long it takes a mass the size of the Earth to cool off after it's primary accretion phase, then you could plop your bible down in front of them, and tell them that in Genesis it says the Earth was created in one day and then plants on the third and then the sun on the fourth day.

I wonder how impressed they would be?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
24-10-2016, 05:56 AM
(23-10-2016 09:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Mental issues? The mirror does not have any issues: the lookers have.

[Image: pin-by-misty-stemple-on-true-blue-pinter...lipart.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-10-2016, 05:57 AM
Living for today

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-10-2016, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 07:32 AM by Shai Hulud.)
(24-10-2016 05:06 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
Kent Hovind doctoral thesis

I read the first ten pages. 1/10, would have never allowed to go forward for a defense, as someone who has sat on thesis committees. If the student had insisted, would have probably failed it, barring a miracle. For one thing the Introduction chapter begins with the usage of "I" and starts as an informal introduction...

Edit: Somehow by page 10 I forgot this was a doctoral dissertation. In that case, do not pass go. Do not collect degree. Complete rewrite is necessary.

Edit 2: I did not expect TheInquisition to post something this mind breaking. Tongue Scrolled to last page of dissertation, just going to post the entire last paragraph and go...yeah, complete rewrite is still needed.
Quote:These honest questions deserve an honest answer. I believe we have been lied to about the age of the Earth. Satan, the father of all lies, has come up with this one to try and make a fool of Jesus Christ. Jesus said in Matthew 19:4 that the creation of Adam and Eve was the beginning. I believe Jesus was right.
Low level reading expectation. Continued use of the informal "I". Making sweeping statements. Failure to use citation on Bible version. Random use of underlining when it is unnecessary.

Edit 3: And the university's website even brags about not being accredited by one of the regional accreditation agencies, because that would lead to things like expelling students for Christian beliefs. Sorry, don't mean to detract from Borg's thread, it's just like I went down a rabbit hole on this link.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
24-10-2016, 08:20 AM
(23-10-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 05:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  You do not understand what materialism is. It does not deny the existence of emergent properties of matter as you so ignorantly state.

You are not the True God to judge me. So stop the *** insults, please. I was in professional science longer than you, wasn't I?

The hierarchy of values inside an atheist do not measure the True Love, because are not objective: there is no certain number attached to certain level of love.

The length of time one works in science has no correlation AT ALL with whether you are any good at it. Science is not judged by the gods, but by peer review.
However long you were in science, you apparently missed the most important part ... the Scientific Method. Get lost. You have NOTHING to offer us.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-10-2016, 08:26 AM
(24-10-2016 05:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I was working in top Physics and hope to work again. I am open for opportunities.

"Working in physics"? Yeah... he was working in a factory screwing the pendulums on to cheap Chinese clocks for $2.75 an hour. Plus all the M&Ms he could eat as a bonus.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
24-10-2016, 08:39 AM
(23-10-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 05:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  You do not understand what materialism is. It does not deny the existence of emergent properties of matter as you so ignorantly state.

You are not the True God to judge me. So stop the *** insults, please.

I am judging you and will continue to do so.

Quote:I was in professional science longer than you, wasn't I?

Were you? You clearly failed at it.
I have been successfully in the professional engineering field for far longer.

Quote:The hierarchy of values inside an atheist do not measure the True Love, because are not objective: there is no certain number attached to certain level of love.

Value does not require measurement or numbers. You fail again. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user