G'Day!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: G'Day!
(30-08-2016 09:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  Howdy. We have some stable theists - but they are the exception, not the rule. Most anyone can fit in here, it's that diverse. But if they start proselytizing or throwing out crazy theories, sparks start flying and flames erupt.
Cool, I love me some Sodom and Gomorrah action!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oy, oy, oy and all that. Welcome. Enjoyed my visit to Oz greatly.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-09-2016, 10:55 PM
(30-08-2016 10:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oy, oy, oy and all that. Welcome. Enjoyed my visit to Oz greatly.
Thanks Full circle, I've just seen this. Where did you go in Oz?
02-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Hey, it's Bella from AF.

Nice to see you over here too.
03-09-2016, 03:39 AM
You again?!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-09-2016, 06:48 AM
(02-09-2016 10:55 PM)Firefighter01 Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 10:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oy, oy, oy and all that. Welcome. Enjoyed my visit to Oz greatly.
Thanks Full circle, I've just seen this. Where did you go in Oz?

We flew into Sydney and spent a wonderful day there taking the ferry boat to do some sightseeing. From there to Brisbane, at the time Steve Irwin was still alive and we wanted to see him at his zoo, unfortunately he wasn’t there that day but we had a chance to see up close some of your local wildlife. Then off to Cairns where we boarded a live aboard ship and headed out to dive the GBR and the Coral Sea. Back to Cairns, drove North to Daintree and marveled how beautiful it was.

All the Aussies we met were very welcoming, open and warm. We have often talked of going back for a prolonged stay. I have an acquaintance that lives on Magnetic Island and has told us to come visit.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Geez, you saw some of the best areas here! Hope you can make it back again. We love traveling too.
06-09-2016, 03:23 PM
(03-09-2016 03:39 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You again?!
Hi Thumpa, yeah I get around Smile Great to see you here too!