G'day From The Great White North

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: G'day From The Great White North
(07-01-2014 06:37 PM)Lazarus Unchained Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 11:38 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Your arrogance is uncustomary of Canadians... please apologize (as is more appropriate).

Big Grin

Welcome to TTA!

I'll be in your city (New West more accurately) in about 2 months time to take pics of my brand new baby twins nephew and/or nieces. I love going west!

The concept that Canadian's are a polite, kindhearted, and apologetic people is a myth, neigh a belief that borders on being a RELIGION.

That that religion has no basis in reality matter not, all that matter is there are those that believe it with all their heart and soul even when all evidence to contrary is presented to them. One just has to look at Canada's Official National Sport to see the true black heart that resides in Canadian. And no, it isn't Ice Hockey, but rather Lacrosse a game adopt from the Ojibwe First Nations people and known as "Little Brother Of War" in their language. A game where it is required to beat the opposing playing half to death with sticks and hurl rock hard balls at their unprotected bodies until they are bloody and broken, a game who's unfettered violence and blood lust is second only to that of the most vicious and vile game in the world, British Women's Field Hockey.

But I digress, while the Canadian apologetic and polite nature is a myth, it is not one that we Canadian's who being utterly a black-hearted, cynical, conniving, deceiving and an opportunistic lot, are going readily debunk or deny, after all, we stand to benefit from the gullibility of others. If they believe we are kind, nice, polite people then so be it, and such a mistaken belief makes it so much the easier to slide the knife in and make away with their riches.

But all religions require legions of evangelically driven true believers to go forth around the world and spread the myth with a missionary zeal in order to be successful. And there are legions of true believers who freely and willingly spread the myth of Canadian politeness and apologetic nature around the world, we call them.......................AMERICANS.Big GrinBig Grin
[Image: 2j0gmzq.jpg]

For what it's worth, I'm an American, and I think you're all assholes! Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 07:50 PM
(07-01-2014 07:46 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(07-01-2014 06:37 PM)Lazarus Unchained Wrote:  The concept that Canadian's are a polite, kindhearted, and apologetic people is a myth, neigh a belief that borders on being a RELIGION.

And there are legions of true believers who freely and willingly spread the myth of Canadian politeness and apologetic nature around the world, we call them.......................AMERICANS.Big GrinBig Grin

For what it's worth, I'm an American, and I think you're all assholes! Tongue

But polite apologetic assholes right? Evil_monsterBig Grin
07-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Check and mate! Well done. Thumbsup

07-01-2014, 08:35 PM
(07-01-2014 06:37 PM)Lazarus Unchained Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 11:38 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Your arrogance is uncustomary of Canadians... please apologize (as is more appropriate).

Big Grin

Welcome to TTA!

I'll be in your city (New West more accurately) in about 2 months time to take pics of my brand new baby twins nephew and/or nieces. I love going west!

The concept that Canadian's are a polite, kindhearted, and apologetic people is a myth, neigh a belief that borders on being a RELIGION.

That that religion has no basis in reality matter not, all that matter is there are those that believe it with all their heart and soul even when all evidence to contrary is presented to them. One just has to look at Canada's Official National Sport to see the true black heart that resides in Canadian. And no, it isn't Ice Hockey, but rather Lacrosse a game adopt from the Ojibwe First Nations people and known as "Little Brother Of War" in their language. A game where it is required to beat the opposing playing half to death with sticks and hurl rock hard balls at their unprotected bodies until they are bloody and broken, a game who's unfettered violence and blood lust is second only to that of the most vicious and vile game in the world, British Women's Field Hockey.

But I digress, while the Canadian apologetic and polite nature is a myth, it is not one that we Canadian's who being utterly a black-hearted, cynical, conniving, deceiving and an opportunistic lot, are going readily debunk or deny, after all, we stand to benefit from the gullibility of others. If they believe we are kind, nice, polite people then so be it, and such a mistaken belief makes it so much the easier to slide the knife in and make away with their riches.

But all religions require legions of evangelically driven true believers to go forth around the world and spread the myth with a missionary zeal in order to be successful. And there are legions of true believers who freely and willingly spread the myth of Canadian politeness and apologetic nature around the world, we call them.......................AMERICANS.Big GrinBig Grin

*Ahem* Please, allow me to officially adorn myself with sarcastic font.

You must not be a real Canadian with that attitude.

I'm sorry... I had to. Big Grin

Interesting username, BTW.

Here is Unchained melody to go with your name as a welcome.

07-01-2014, 08:56 PM
(07-01-2014 08:35 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  *Ahem* Please, allow me to officially adorn myself with sarcastic font.

You must not be a real Canadian with that attitude.

I'm sorry... I had to. Big Grin

Interesting username, BTW.

Which begs the question, just what is a real Canadian?

As for the nickname, thanks, I've used on and off since my usernet/bbs days when a 14.4 baud dial up modem was state of the art and blazing fast.....anyone one else remember ascii art?