GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Bug GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
OPEN CHALLENGE... I am looking for ANY ONE willing to defend atheist views against Genesis 1

I make the claims that "God created" is more scientifically sound, been much more tested scientifically, and fared better in all testing, than the big bang/string/inflationary model of the universe, which is the accepted standard model. I further argue that Genesis 1 even shows where Darwin goes wrong and corrects him.

Here is the debate:

You defend the BB and string and Darwinism
I defend "God created"
We will examine which has been most tested and which has FARED BEST in the testing, to determine WHICH is the best theory or set of theories.

Now lets see if ANYONE here is willing to do more than use ad hom attacks to sidetrack a thread, and actually do more than talk.

Put your money where your mouth is, this is one Christian you do not intimidate... but I DO evidently intimidate you all for some reason.

Don't post here unless youre accepting the debate. There is no negotiation of the topic...
^^^That is the topic of debate here.

My 3 rules...

We post in proper turn
We must BOTH answer EVERY direct question in a serious scholarly manner.
No more than 5 direct questions per post. Unanswered questions may be added to the allotted 5 in any post.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
O youre afraid to defend Genesis against age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system?

Here is the debate:

You defend "God created"
I defend the scientific theories on the age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system
We will examine which has been most tested and which has FARED BEST in the testing, to determine WHICH is the best theory or set of theories.

If youre not able, let it be know I am prepared to give ALL the info for BOTH sides.

THAT is the debate... do you have the balls for it or not?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 8 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
No it hasn't.

By BB I take it you mean Big Bang?

String Theory while mathmatically promising is not "testable" with current technologies. Here, the word Theory has been misued.

Darwinism? That says it all. Erm, no, just no.

Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
04-11-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm almost inclined to do a drich on this sucker just to see what kind of mess he gets himself into, but it would mean issuing a challenge of my own and I'm not sure Wolfsbtn would understand the rules.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
04-11-2014, 11:05 AM
(04-11-2014 10:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm almost inclined to do a drich on this sucker just to see what kind of mess he gets himself into, but it would mean issuing a challenge of my own and I'm not sure Wolfsbtn would understand the rules.

Didn't I say don't post here unless youre accepting the challenge? I did call it right with the ad hom though didn't I Wink

If you morons cant take the challenge stop posting here spamming up the thread.

Mods would you please instruct everyone here to leave this page alone unless they are accepting the challenge?

Thank you
04-11-2014, 11:07 AM
(04-11-2014 10:51 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  String Theory while mathmatically promising is not "testable" with current technologies. Here, the word Theory has been misued.

Drinking Beverage

Youre absolutely wrong... the predictions of string have become testable with the advent of CERN and some of the predictions made HAVE been tested.

Don't post again unless youre accepting the challenge... don't you people know how to read or is it the comprehension you have a problem with?
04-11-2014, 11:07 AM
(04-11-2014 11:05 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm almost inclined to do a drich on this sucker just to see what kind of mess he gets himself into, but it would mean issuing a challenge of my own and I'm not sure Wolfsbtn would understand the rules.

Didn't I say don't post here unless youre accepting the challenge?

No one gives a fuck what you said? This is not your forum you don't make the rules bitch.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
04-11-2014, 11:08 AM
(04-11-2014 10:50 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  O youre afraid to defend Genesis against age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system?

Here is the debate:

You defend "God created"
I defend the scientific theories on the age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system

If youre not able, let it be know I am prepared to give ALL the info for BOTH sides.

THAT is the debate... do you have the balls for it or not?

Accept the challenge of this thread or move on... don't post again here unless you are accepting.

You can read and comprehend right?
04-11-2014, 11:08 AM
(04-11-2014 11:07 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:05 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Didn't I say don't post here unless youre accepting the challenge?

No one gives a fuck what you said? This is not your forum you don't make the rules bitch.

The bitches are the ones running from this debate
04-11-2014, 11:10 AM
(04-11-2014 11:08 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  You can read and comprehend right?

(04-11-2014 10:16 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  If you don't accept in your next post then don't bother posting again.

(04-11-2014 10:27 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  WHO ISNT accepting? YOU aren't accepting... don't pretend you have a single nad, if you aren't going to debate WHAT YOU WERE CHALLENGED to debate in so many different threads now lol
Blah blah blah blah

Can you?

Seriously man, get your hypocrisy under control.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post