GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
(04-11-2014 11:08 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:07 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No one gives a fuck what you said? This is not your forum you don't make the rules bitch.

The bitches are the ones running from this debate

You are in fine company then, being a bitch that ran from the last debate challenge. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-11-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
(04-11-2014 10:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  OPEN CHALLENGE... I am looking for ANY ONE willing to defend atheist views against Genesis 1

I make the claims that "God created" is more scientifically sound, been much more tested scientifically, and fared better in all testing, than the big bang/string/inflationary model of the universe, which is the accepted standard model. I further argue that Genesis 1 even shows where Darwin goes wrong and corrects him.

Here is the debate:

You defend the BB and string and Darwinism
I defend "God created"
We will examine which has been most tested and which has FARED BEST in the testing, to determine WHICH is the best theory or set of theories.

Now lets see if ANYONE here is willing to do more than use ad hom attacks to sidetrack a thread, and actually do more than talk.

Put your money where your mouth is, this is one Christian you do not intimidate... but I DO evidently intimidate you all for some reason.

Don't post here unless youre accepting the debate. There is no negotiation of the topic...
^^^That is the topic of debate here.

My 3 rules...

We post in proper turn
We must BOTH answer EVERY direct question in a serious scholarly manner.
No more than 5 direct questions per post. Unanswered questions may be added to the allotted 5 in any post.

Funny. I ran an academic search for ANY "God created" peer-reviewed science research papers, and there isn't even one. You can't name even ONE. You name 5 research papers on the subject here, and support your premise, and I'll take you up on it. You can't you won't. Ignorant fucktard.

What was the null hypothesis for this "research" ?
LMFAO.

It's all a "god of the gaps" pile of crap, Brain Bitten, and no one here is going to WASTE their time on your childish garbage. Now get lost.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-11-2014, 11:30 AM
(04-11-2014 11:08 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Accept the challenge of this thread or move on... don't post again here unless you are accepting.

Says the person who constantly posted on my challenge thread when he wasn't accepting the challenge.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 13 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 11:38 AM
(04-11-2014 11:08 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Accept the challenge of this thread or move on... don't post again here unless you are accepting.

No.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-11-2014, 11:47 AM

Bitch, you don't make the rules here. No one has accepted the challenge yet.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-11-2014, 11:52 AM
I accept your challenge.
As soon as you can sufficiently demonstrate that a god ever existed at all.
You're presupposing a god.
04-11-2014, 11:57 AM
(04-11-2014 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Bitch, you don't make the rules here. No one has accepted the challenge yet.

Bucky... The BITCHES are you morons running from the debate

Pablo... youre the only one here that has answered with any common sense. Accept the debate as its offered. We can discuss this civilly between the 2 of us.
04-11-2014, 12:07 PM
(04-11-2014 11:57 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bitch, you don't make the rules here. No one has accepted the challenge yet.

Bucky... The BITCHES are you morons running from the debate

Pablo... youre the only one here that has answered with any common sense. Accept the debate as its offered. We can discuss this civilly between the 2 of us.

No, you're asking for an unfair advantage.
How can I possibly argue agaist the works of an unproven, supernatural being?
You can make-up all sorts of wild claims and attribute them to your invisible deity.
First prove existance, then we'll talk.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
04-11-2014, 12:07 PM
(04-11-2014 10:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  The contents of this message are hidden because Wolfbitn is on your ignore list.

I accept.

[Image: Image_-_Turkey_BLT_Sandwich.jpg]

Banana_zorro Checkmate! Banana_zorro

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
04-11-2014, 12:10 PM
I will take ya on

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post