GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
Wolf person. No I'm not accepting your challenge. I'm just pointing out that you are very rude. You will get no respect shown to you because you lack the ability to give it out.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014 06:33 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
(04-11-2014 10:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  OPEN CHALLENGE... I am looking for ANY ONE willing to defend atheist views against Genesis 1

I make the claims that "God created" is more scientifically sound, been much more tested scientifically, and fared better in all testing, than the big bang/string/inflationary model of the universe, which is the accepted standard model. I further argue that Genesis 1 even shows where Darwin goes wrong and corrects him.

Here is the debate:

You defend the BB and string and Darwinism
I defend "God created"
We will examine which has been most tested and which has FARED BEST in the testing, to determine WHICH is the best theory or set of theories.

Now lets see if ANYONE here is willing to do more than use ad hom attacks to sidetrack a thread, and actually do more than talk.

Put your money where your mouth is, this is one Christian you do not intimidate... but I DO evidently intimidate you all for some reason.

Don't post here unless youre accepting the debate. There is no negotiation of the topic...
^^^That is the topic of debate here.

My 3 rules...

We post in proper turn
We must BOTH answer EVERY direct question in a serious scholarly manner.
No more than 5 direct questions per post. Unanswered questions may be added to the allotted 5 in any post.

impossible debate. One cannot defend "god created" as it is impossible to prove god. You are wanting to discuss fact (science/evolution/BB etc) versus fiction (religion/god), the two are different subjects. if you would like to learn about evolution, let me know, and there are plenty of science heavies in this forum. But the discussion you wish to partake is impossible...apples and oranges. Here, because I know you seem to be a bit...slow on the uptake, I will give you two examples.

1)I hold up a rock, and state that this rock is 4 billion years old, and then point to substantiated, peer reviewed, validated tests done by various dating methods to prove so. This is a FACT. You point at the same rock, and say it is 6,000 years old and then point to the bible as your proof....this is FICTION. See the difference?

2)I hold out my empty left hand, and say here, take this golden apple, you say, there is no golden apple, the hand is empty. Ahhh I quickly respond, this is a magical apple, it is a transcendental dimensional apple of which only those who truly believe and have faith that the apple is there can see it and enjoy its wonderfulness...I even have a book someone wrote that talks about the magical apple, proving its existence.

Then I hold out my right hand, and in this right hand I have a real golden apple, with a tiny sliver missing out of the side. Here, taste this apple, smell it, touch it, feel it....it is real....you point out the tiny missing "gap" or slice, and I say yes, it isn't whole, but it is 99% there, we are looking for the missing piece, but since we already have 99% of it, you can still enjoy the gorgeous real apple I have in my hand while we continue to look for the rest of it.....at least it is a real apple..

Do I need to draw pictures? I need to draw pictures don't I? Consider

You see, you are at a distinct disadvantage, you believe in a fairy tale, a fairy tale based on a discredited, easily dismantled and disproven fictional book, filled with allegorical writings by communities of followers who penned them under more wellknown author's names, pseudepigrapha by definition. Now if you wanted to discuss the philosophical theories of god then that would be a different, albeit subjective discussion, but if you cling to the bible as argument from authority, then you are beyond help. the world isn't flat, there isn't enough water on or in the planet to flood the world as per the mythical global flood that never happened, and jesus christ super star the miracle performing zombie didnt exist either as all writings of him were penned after his death by people who never met him or witnessed the alleged events. Seek knowledge, it will help you with your 'faith"....the belief in something without evidence.

If you want to talk about god, you have to sit at the kiddy table where you can join in with heated discussions about spongebob and patrick, unicorns and fairies, god and bigfoot...etc

[Image: 2mzxm4n.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 11 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-11-2014, 06:51 PM
(04-11-2014 11:07 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:51 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  String Theory while mathmatically promising is not "testable" with current technologies. Here, the word Theory has been misued.

Drinking Beverage

Youre absolutely wrong... the predictions of string have become testable with the advent of CERN and some of the predictions made HAVE been tested.

CERN has existed since 1954.

Modern string theory dates back to 1995.

I leave the audience to their own conclusions as to our friend's, ah, "knowledge".

No experimental test of string theory has ever been performed.

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
04-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Hey I am the one debating him

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-11-2014, 07:00 PM
(04-11-2014 06:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hey I am the one debating him

Yes - in your own thread, no?

I thought this one was for pointing and laughing at the OP...

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
04-11-2014, 07:36 PM
(04-11-2014 10:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Now lets see if ANYONE here is willing to do more than use ad hom attacks to sidetrack a thread, and actually do more than talk.
You've been crying ad hominem for a long time and I'd just like to clarify what that means; we haven't really communicated so I'm sure that this will get through, we have no baggage.

An ad hominem attack is where the attack is the entirety of the argument. Somebody says:
Quote:I make Assertion A supported by Evidence 1.
Quote:Evidence 1 isn't true thanks to Evidence 2 and so Assertion A isn't true either. You're a moron.
Isn't ad hominem. It's a coherent counter argument, followed by an insult.

Just dropping this here because you should probably be clear on this point before you continue. Also because it violates:
(04-11-2014 11:08 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Accept the challenge of this thread or move on... don't post again here unless you are accepting.
This request. Which amuses me.

Bitch.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
04-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Yeah this thread is confusing. A free for all in the boxing ring? Is there a debate pending, or are we waiting for wolfie to pick a subject to spew troll vomit on?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
04-11-2014, 09:15 PM
(04-11-2014 07:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah this thread is confusing. A free for all in the boxing ring? Is there a debate pending, or are we waiting for wolfie to pick a subject to spew troll vomit on?

Zeke and Wolfie are debating in a different thread.Big Grin
04-11-2014, 09:21 PM
(04-11-2014 09:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 07:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah this thread is confusing. A free for all in the boxing ring? Is there a debate pending, or are we waiting for wolfie to pick a subject to spew troll vomit on?

Zeke and Wolfie are debating in a different thread.Big Grin

Oh I know that, just wondering why this one exists in the boxing ring.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-11-2014, 09:32 PM
(04-11-2014 09:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  Zeke and Wolfie are debating in a different thread.Big Grin

Oh I know that, just wondering why this one exists in the boxing ring.

Like cjlr said...this one is for pointing and laughing at the OP. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post