GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 03:17 AM
RE: GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
(05-11-2014 02:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 01:34 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We don't delete threads. I moved the thread to a different debate-like area.

Aww but that was a cry for help and you just threw him to the wolves! Smile

It was embarrassing for him. I'd want it "disappeared" too if I were that delusional.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: GENESIS 1 is better tested than BB/String, and CORRECTS Darwinism. OPEN CHALLENGE
(04-11-2014 10:46 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  OPEN CHALLENGE... I am looking for ANY ONE willing to defend atheist views against Genesis 1

I make the claims that "God created" is more scientifically sound, been much more tested scientifically, and fared better in all testing, than the big bang/string/inflationary model of the universe, which is the accepted standard model.

Quote:Today, the Lambda Cold Dark Matter (or LCDM) model is the latest incarnation of our understanding about the origin of the Cosmos. It represents an improvement of the big bang theory by positing most of the physical substance in the Universe consists of a material called dark matter.

Although it cannot be detected by current instrumentation, cosmologists believe dark matter is comprised of cold slow moving particles that do not emit electromagnetic radiation or scatter light, thus they also appear dark. However, the gravitational effect of dark matter can be observed on visible material, such as galaxies and observations of background radiation.

The Lambda in the theory's name accounts for the presence of dark energy, a hypothetical force that appears to be accelerating the expansion of the Universe. The theory was originally published in 1984 by United States physicists Joel R. Primack, George Blumenthal, and Sandra Moore Faber. Today, it's also referenced as the standard cosmological model.

...which is a no. If ya don't understand how that's a no, I could 'splain it to ya. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-11-2014, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 11:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Genesis says nothing about the "creation" of the cosmos. It starts out *assuming* the cosmos. It has the deity "moving over the face of the abyss". The Earth was ALREADY "a formless wasteland". Spacetime is already in place. The abyss is ALREADY in place. A "mighty wind" ALREADY was "sweeping over the waters". It says nothing about where "the waters" came from. Trouble is, pretty much none of these fucktards ever actually even READ their own Holy Fucking Bible.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-11-2014, 04:50 AM
(05-11-2014 04:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Genesis says nothing about the "creation" of the cosmos. It starts out *assuming* the cosmos. It has the deity "moving over the face of the abyss". The Earth was ALREADY "a formless wasteland". Spacetime is already in place. The abyss is ALREADY in place. A "might wind" ALREADY was "sweeping" over the waters". It says nothing about where "the waters" came from. Trouble is, pretty much none of these fucktards ever actually even READ their own Holy Fucking Bible.

Bucky, you're not supposed to bring up pesky little thing like chronological order! You're just making it harder and harder for him to square that circle by lying to himself after all... Weeping

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post